AUDIO: Let Me See What You Got

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
thanks.

I've been wanting to throw up some audio for a while, but my square self just learned how....LOL

thanks for the feed back.

I'm currently workin' on 5 new tracks for an artist named Dez outta Sac / South Lake Tahoe. I'll post them up for feedback when they are completed.

at the end of summer I'll be workin' with MD3 on my EP I will release HOPEFULLY by Christmas.

thanks for the support y'all.

peace.

Apr 25, 2002
Good shit Beto. I'd like to hear more shit from you, and maybe we can get together on a fuck-around track for fun.

Smurf, upload your shit to soundclick. There's no excuse, no computer is "too slow" to upload on soundclick, it will just take longer.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
a blistered sky said:
lyrics 2/10
voice 3/10
delivery 2/10
overall intrest 2.6/10

your flow is just too slow, combine that with the heavy voice and the fact you say nothing of intrest. just isn't my thing.
sorry. I don't want to kill myself and don't know anything about the taste of "salt water', but I'm happy with my life, thus my subject matter. thanks for listening.

peace

Apr 25, 2002
You do realize that by sending a file through AIM you are UPLOADING, right? Why involve a third party when it is not necessary. And I don't want to download your audio, I just want to stream it. Just upload the damn thing to soundclick.

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
@TROLL-Ski

good shit mane, thanks...my voice is a lot different now...that cut was done a few months ago. thanks for the feedback y'all.

@red Cafe....get any better tree yet, or are you still coppin' pretendo?

Apr 8, 2005
BETO916 said:
you little hater, you crack me up.

post some of that wack ass audio mane, quit makin' up excuses. probably rapped over michael jackson beats, and children's songs...fuckin' wierdo.
he aint a hater, you just need more lines like this in yur song for it to seem tight to him

a blistered sky said:
so smile, sit on my mouth and take another piss
I won't swallow, I just want you to taste it when I spit back in your face
white walls always seemed a bit dull, perhaps a pretty red
one as pretty as your eyes