Attn. NW Artist/CEO'z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
BANETHEMERCILES said:
we wanted to build this site for all the nw cats to participate in, not compete with.
If there is anyway for me or my label to be apart of this let me know. SOmehow i missed this thread in the past, and started planning a to build a NW site, but as soon as i posted it everybody said yall was doing one so anyways i have numerous ideas that i haven't publically stated but i would like to chop it up with yall to see what direction your going in etc. I don't want to build a site to compete with yall, or take your ideas, but i wouldn't mind buildiong one if it was different and had its own twist, and if our ideas are damn near the same, then i'd like to be apart of this and stop pondering the idea. My intentions were to build a NW site to promote NW artists, and if your doing it and reaching everybody that i could reach, it doesn't make sense to build it...anyways hit me on email, i would like to trade numbers and cop it up with you on the subject so there aren't any misunderstandings, or 2 people working against each other with similar ideas.

Holla
[email protected]

Jul 12, 2002
Bane, if you are in need of a news reporter/album reviewer then get at me. I write for a nationally distributed magazine called RIME, and find it hard for them to run stories on my NW riderz, so this would be a good way to do it. Get at me. [email protected]