Attn. NW Artist/CEO'z!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Bane The Merciless and I are startin' a website stricky to promote and help up and comin', as well as more established Northwest artist'z and record labelz. If you wish to be included in this, you must e-mail me with your name, artist name also, website address if you have one, name of record label if your signed, I will also ask for ferther information if you e-mail me. I will also fill you in with more info partainin' to tha website.

It'z goin' down.

May 17, 2002
yes please participate in this website, it will be a good thing, we will promoting this nw site like no tomorrow and all we ask is that you participate, by giving us all of your current info partaining to your rates and music, and you keep us updated of any news, shows and releases.

its that simple. and we will help you sell your services and products. trust me, a ton of free promotions, you cant go wrong, within the next 2 weeks i will be sending out the email to get peoples info, and it will also contain a sample page of the website, so you can see first hand.

May 17, 2002
yes you will be included if you give us all your info, we are having everything advertised from graffic design, beats, studio time, djs, every thing you can think of, all will be listed and anyone interested will contact us first and we will pass the info off to you for you to decide if you want to pursue the individual, we wont list any contact info on the site for people participating, due to the fact that alot of people dont want to get a zillion emails from bullshitters, we will weed them out for you so you get only the serious buyers.

Mar 13, 2003
www.billythefridge.com
Whoa?

Is that the ever so famous Tadoa I've heard so much about?

D-Sane showed me your CD... he only showed me it though, we all agreed it would be better not to play it. It looked real... eh... it looked like a CD.

In other news, this sounds like an awesome idea.

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
when will this start? id like to add my name and info for graphics but im getting a business license and copyrighted name around spring so im not promoting my new name yet.

May 17, 2002
well it seems now that we have brought our website we are creating to the forefront that there is "others" trying to beat us to it. but its all gravy, its northwest love, and it seems that kaoz is going to be linking up with us to be a major part of what we are trying to build and i am glad this is happening, because we wanted to build this site for all the nw cats to participate in, not compete with. so be on the look out.

May 17, 2002
@tony...

you will be added if you hit us up with all your info, we will be sending out emails once a month for you to update your information, so that is no problem, or you will be able to hit us up and let us know of any changes.

@ everyone else

we dont choose who goes on the site, you choose if you want to be a part of it, of course the people who have more experience and have already built a name for themselves will be the first listed, but everyone will get on their. and the only thing that we ask is that you promote the website so others can find info they might need.

i am paying for all of this out of my own pocket cuz as a fan i got love for all that we do here in our state, and as an artist i want to help make the northwest more artist friendly and more connected so everyone out there struggling can hopefully put some food on the table. like i said all i ask is that people participate if they want some free promo, and if we ask for an interview or something that they consider hookin us up. i dont think that is much to ask for.

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
@Fridge

That would be me. And, no, you probably shouldn't bump that cd (98% of which was sold local-only). Wait for Vol. 3 instead, it'll be more NW-friendly.

@Bane

I was just playin about the out-of-business thing. I just happened to have bought a couple of domains recently and am waiting in the wings to prepare a NW-oriented site similar to the one you are describing: Promotions, News, Interviews, Flyers, Concert Tickets, Venue Information/Contacts, and the like.

Shall i CC you a copy of the e-mail i sent MaskedMan?

May 17, 2002
@ tadau

i read the email, like i said its all good, its all for the same cause....and you are the ass that took all the dope names huh? i had to get creative with it to get the one i got......

this site is gonna crack like whips.

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
BANETHEMERCILES said:
we wanted to build this site for all the nw cats to participate in, not compete with.
If there is anyway for me or my label to be apart of this let me know. SOmehow i missed this thread in the past, and started planning a to build a NW site, but as soon as i posted it everybody said yall was doing one so anyways i have numerous ideas that i haven't publically stated but i would like to chop it up with yall to see what direction your going in etc. I don't want to build a site to compete with yall, or take your ideas, but i wouldn't mind buildiong one if it was different and had its own twist, and if our ideas are damn near the same, then i'd like to be apart of this and stop pondering the idea. My intentions were to build a NW site to promote NW artists, and if your doing it and reaching everybody that i could reach, it doesn't make sense to build it...anyways hit me on email, i would like to trade numbers and cop it up with you on the subject so there aren't any misunderstandings, or 2 people working against each other with similar ideas.

Holla
[email protected]