ATTENTION ALL LAKER FANZ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
hey DEEP THROAT, save your shit till the end.. you are in my kings list and i will get back at you when your QUEERZ get punked.. so what if they won a game, celebrate for goods when you defeat us punk..

------------------------------------------------
3 peat muthafuckas...

May 16, 2002
@Deep...You damn right there some Savs...Unlike cry baby Webber...

@Typcee...You need to get your facts str8...The kings wouldnt of been this far without Webber???...Nah bruh...Its Bibby who is carrying your lil team...But when this Western Conferance Finals are all said and done...The only thing there gonna be carrying is there bags to go home and watch the Lakers play in the Finals...

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Shark said:
@Deep...You damn right there some Savs...Unlike cry baby Webber...
Going down with the ship, eh?

Webber is overly emotional at times and it does not become him. But you can't bury your head in the purple sand an pretend his stats are just piss and vinegar. No, he can't carry a team on his back but, the Kings are simply not in the WCF without him (or Bibby, or Jackson, or Vlade, or....). Sacramento plays "team" ball. What I'm saying is C-Webb is a great "Robin" to a 11 person "Batman".