ATTENTION ALL LAKER FANZ...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
A picture of Webber....Whats your point...

I could show you a picture of Kobe with 2 rings or maybe Shaq holding up 2 Championship trophies....WHICH WEBBER HAS NONE...But im not...The post is kinda lame bruh...

Apr 25, 2002
Shark said:
A picture of Webber....Whats your point...

I could show you a picture of Kobe with 2 rings or maybe Shaq holding up 2 Championship trophies....WHICH WEBBER HAS NONE...But im not...The post is kinda lame bruh...
WOW....YOURE RIGHT HOMIE...IMA DELETE IT RIGHT NOW...$IDEWAYZ

May 21, 2002
I think its pretty pathetic how laker fans still continue to cry about every single little thing. Im not saying that us kings fans dont get mad about certain calls, but its about time that everybody should learn that the lakers are not invincible, and C-Webb and the kings are going to show everybody that

May 21, 2002
I think its pretty pathetic how laker fans still continue to cry about every single little thing. Im not saying that us kings fans dont get mad about certain calls, but its about time that everybody should learn that the lakers are not invincible, and C-Webb and the kings are going to show everybody that

Apr 25, 2002
WHOA WHOA THERE...I GIT OFF WORK TO GIT ONLINE AND SEE SUM C-WEBB HATERZ????....SLOW IT MAYNE SLOW IT...AND YEAH HE DID HELP...HAD A CLUTCH FREE THROW AND CAME THROUGH WITH 22 POINTZ...ID POST BIBBY BEFORE ANYBODY BUT THA FACT IZ...ALL THA PICZ THEY HAD WUZ GAY....WEBBERZ WUZ THA TIGHTEST...OH YEAH...AND LAKER FANZ (WICKED) NEED TA STOP GITTIN MAD CUZ WE TAKIN THIS SERIES...AINT NUTHIN MORE ANNOYING THAN WHINING LAKER FANZ...$IDEWAYZ

May 16, 2002
I used to think C-Webb was the second best PF in the game next to KG...But ive changed my mind awhile ago...He`s overated...He chokes to much in the clutch and whines like a fairy when he gets fouls or shit doesnt go his way...

I`ll take these Savs over Overated Webber at the PF slot any day...

KG
Tim Duncan
Ben The Beast Wallace

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Shark said:

KG
Tim Duncan
Ben The Beast Wallace
KG - Led his team to a 1st round exit (like he does EVERY year) after being swept 3-0. Dirty Dirk averaged over 30 ppg on his ass too. Nice "D" KG.
TD - Led his team to a 2nd round choke-fest 4-1 after barely besting the Sonics in 5 games.
BW - A decent choice but he's not putting anyone on his back anytime soon. He's Dennis Rodman minus the painted nails and wack hairdo. All "D" and no offense.
Yeah, those are some "Savs". :rolleyes:

Apr 25, 2002
Shark said:
I used to think C-Webb was the second best PF in the game next to KG...But ive changed my mind awhile ago...He`s overated...He chokes to much in the clutch and whines like a fairy when he gets fouls or shit doesnt go his way...

KG
Tim Duncan
Ben The Beast Wallace
SHARK, YOU KEEP TALKIN SHIT THINKIN YOU MAKE SENSE...ILL POINT A FEW THINGZ OUT BOUT YOUR SAVZ...

KG - NOT IN WESTERN FINALS
TD - NOT IN WESTERN FINALS
BW - NOT IN EASTERN FINALS....

NOW ALL YOU LAKER, WARRIOR, AND KING(some fuckerz doubting my team) FANZ NEED TO SHUT THA FUCK UP AND REALIZE KINGZ WOULDNT BE THIS FAR IF IT WERENT FOR WEBBER...AZ FAR AZ CHOKIN IN PLAYOFFZ???....THAT FOO CAME THRU GAINST DALLAS...AND HEZ COMIN THRU GAINST L.A. IN GAME 3...$IDEWAYZ