Attack In Paris Leaves 118 Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2004
No disrespect to you but this is a foolish question to ask and even more foolish for me to try to answer. It does not matter what I propose, it only matters what is.
I'm just askin cause you seem to be siding with the terrorists throughout this thread. I'm no fan of certain parts of the western agenda but compared the world Isis wants I'll take Western civilization any day.

May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
I'm just askin cause you seem to be siding with the terrorists throughout this thread. I'm no fan of certain parts of the western agenda but compared the world Isis wants I'll take Western civilization any day.
The world that so called ISIL wants is not the same world that regular everyday people want. The world NATO and the UN and the western imperialists want is not the same world that regular everyday people want either. There are 7 billion people on this planet and it is an extremely small minority controlling these CONstructs. Meanwhile we continue to waste thought and conversation on their actions, while we do nothing to change either. You don't find all of that odd in any sense? HIS STORY REPEATS ITSELF OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER.........

Last edited:

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
things have changed since 911. pre 911, we could have great debates with one another regarding world issues and current events. if someone had a particular conspiracy theory, u would hear them out and the person relaying the theory wouldnt be judged or deemed a nut. i remember i did a paper and speech on the united states involvement in the drug trade in high school. it was well received....
post 911 any sort of conspiracy theory no matter the validity to the theory is debunked automatically. if your train of thought or beliefs are not with the masses you are shunned and labled an outcast or conspiracy nut. well played murrica, well played.
One time in class I was explaining some facts about 9/11 to another kid sat next to me when the teacher walks over and starts asking me if I wear a tinfoil hat and other dumb shit yet not even attempting to disprove my points, just encouraging the whole class to laugh at me and immediately disregard anything I was saying.

Pretty smart way of ensuring no other kids think freely...

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Last edited:
Props: BUTCHER 206

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
Here's a good video for people with warped, media-driven ideologies of the Islamic faith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzusSqcotDw
He's partly correct, and I say partly, because you won't hear him criticize 7th century dogmas implemented in many of those societies.

Reza was actually destroyed on numerous occasions by Sam Harris on this topic. In fact, if you ever watched their 1:30h debate from 2007, Reza's defense of religion/Islam was laughable to say the least. A double facepalm wouldn't be adequate to illustrate it all.

Anyway, here's a clip from Sam Harris from earlier this year