Attack In Paris Leaves 118 Dead

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DaGrimProphet

English Gentleman
Dec 23, 2014
UK
That's been an active debate for decades. There's been people for gun control long before any recent school shootings or terrorist activity.

Cities in this country have had turn in your gun programs and cash for gun programs as far back as the 1980's.

Hippies were marching for gun control as far back as the 60's.

This shit ain't some new media concoction.

I've literally never heard of somebody watch an MSNBC news report and say "welp, I'm sold now, no more guns" lol
I wasn't aware of this.

I thought the gun control debate only escalated to being a prominent issue in the last 20 years.

My bad

Nov 18, 2010
This is stupid as fuck.

There's been over 300 mass shootings just in America so far this year, obviously some smaller than others. Not one single time has a good samaritan with a gun stopped one single gunmen. There's been 12 mass shootings in Texas alone in 2015 lol

In the 90's Texas had one of the largest mass shootings in American history, 25 people killed, 20 wounded, dude obviously unloaded multiple magazines, no savior good samaritan either, gunmen offed himself when he ran out of bullets lol

There's over 300 million guns on the street in this country, yet not one of them stopped a mass shooting in over 300 instances this year....
None this year but

12 Times Mass Shootings Were Stopped by Good Guys With Guns

Im sure there is more examples.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
May 7, 2013
33°
www.hoescantstopme.biz
Please move to Afghanistan you cunt.
Little do you know (along with everything you comment on here) I agreed to go to Afghanistan on assignment but it was cancelled (thanks Obama) - therefore your suggestion is null and void. Afghanistan has been inhabited for at least 50,000 years and possibly 300,000 years. The modern day turmoil and devastation it has faced is in large part due to Western Colonialism (know thy history).

You are quite uneducated and have the moral compass of a moron. Go return to trolling your favorite rapper or logging in under your various user names like a child does. FUCC WHAT YOU THINK

Last edited:

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Hitler might not have succeeded in destroying Europe, but Merkel sure did. NEVER ELECT A CUNT INTO POWER, PEOPLE. Learn your lesson, women do not belong in government or in any position of power period

DO NOT VOTE FOR HILLARY
If THEY say she is the one to be president she'll be president. She can get zero fuckin votes and if they say she gets in she gets in.

May 9, 2002
I used to sell weed to an Afgahni dude...he was about my age at the time (late 20's) and he was hella westernized, but he had an arranged marriage and all that. He fasted for Ramadan and would buy a shit town of weed right before the sun went down. We would chill a ton and i used to always ask about the Taliban and Al Queda. His words: Al Queda is some made up shit that only people in the US know or care about. Said he knows that the media blows everything out of proportion and all the shit you see on TV is fear mongering bullshit for politicians to boost their ratings on. Take that FWIW.

mq66

Sicc OG
Jul 23, 2007
Little do you know (along with everything you comment on here) I agreed to go to Afghanistan on assignment but it was cancelled (thanks Obama) - therefore your suggestion is null and void. Afghanistan has been inhabited for at least 50,000 years and possibly 300,000 years. The modern day turmoil and devastation it has faced is in large part due to Western Colonialism (know thy history).

You are quite uneducated and have the moral compass of a moron. Go return to trolling your favorite rapper or logging in under your various user names like a child does. FUCC WHAT YOU THINK
Quite uneducated? you're funny. I have one account you moron, sorry if I don't like the same rappers as you. All you are is the typical anti-police/government tinfoil hat wearing faggot. You should move out of your moms basement and realize what a great place you live in. Fucking slacktivist, self entitled little shit. Constantly complaining about their short comings in life. Do society a favor and kill yourself. BITCH.

Aug 17, 2002
“A muslim extremist is a person that wants to cut off your head. A moderate muslim is a person that wants a muslim extremist to cut off your head.”
A jim beam drinker is a person with bad taste. Someone who is lame enough to name himself after some shitty whiskey and to use someone else's shitty quote is just a fool who needs to come up with his own material

Oct 3, 2006
I used to sell weed to an Afgahni dude...he was about my age at the time (late 20's) and he was hella westernized, but he had an arranged marriage and all that. He fasted for Ramadan and would buy a shit town of weed right before the sun went down. We would chill a ton and i used to always ask about the Taliban and Al Queda. His words: Al Queda is some made up shit that only people in the US know or care about. Said he knows that the media blows everything out of proportion and all the shit you see on TV is fear mongering bullshit for politicians to boost their ratings on. Take that FWIW.
idk about the "only people in the US would know or care about part", because after 9/11, I think it's fair to say everyone heard, or were made more aware about their presence.

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Didn't Anonymous say the same thing after the charlie hebdo massacre? There's a difference between fucking up someone through technological means and actually doing something physically
Getting doxed and then a missle shoved up your ass, sounds pretty physical to me.

Apr 25, 2002
A jim beam drinker is a person with bad taste. Someone who is lame enough to name himself after some shitty whiskey and to use someone else's shitty quote is just a fool who needs to come up with his own material
Walkin is a person with no money. Someone who is broke enough to not be able to afford a bus pass and quotes someone else's shitty quote is just a fool who needs to come up with his own material.
Here's another one for ya "Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies in a dog."