ASUS G60 Notebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 3, 2006
mine is an ASUS, and its an i5, but yea they are badass, worth the grand ill tell you that

and baychit, i got a laptop cuz not only can u play games, you fuckin rat faced dick eatin bitch, but you can do alot more, so while you jack off to your broke down ps3, ill be enjoying movies music games and everything else that this wonderful (portable) laptop has to offer, you broke bitch...go snort another vicodin you fake ass gangsta, dont talk when grownups are speakin lil kid
all that shit u listed ur laptop can do, is what the ps3 can do also lol

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ dude callin me mentally disadvantaged when he thinks a GAMING LAPTOP isnt for GAMING

while your playin wit your lil pecker, im runnin call of duty MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Dragon Age Origins all on maxed out settings with great FPS...please suck my dick loser

Mar 29, 2010
lol @ dude callin me mentally disadvantaged when he thinks a GAMING LAPTOP isnt for GAMING

while your playin wit your lil pecker, im runnin call of duty MW2 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Dragon Age Origins all on maxed out settings with great FPS...please suck my dick loser
i didnt know it was a "gaming" laptop. i thought it was just a regular old shitty laptop before i googled it.
WOW! LIKE I CANT GET THOSE SHOOTERS ON MY PS3! HAHA YOU ARE A RETARD BRO. A PS3 IS FOR TRUE GAMING. NOT GAY ASS MOUSE AND KEYBOARD CLICKING GAMING. WHAT A FAG DRAGON AGE ORIGINS LOL.
DO YOU EVEN HAVE A GAMING CONSOLE?
OH YEA AND FUCK FPSHOOTERS

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ gaychit

god your a moron gaychit, really i feel bad for you idiot

and wow @ you using google, this world might have hope

go stick your peter in your ps3 you fruitcake, your mad cuz your broke bitch

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
i still dont know why gaychit is arguing about how laptops arent for gaming

are you stupid, or do you not understand that people have a preference, people choose what they like, just cuz your faulty ass likes to hold ps3 controls like its your boyfriends dick doesnt mean i do, so stop hatin on me

if you dont like laptops or dont like talkin about them, then stay the fuck outta this thread, that simple bitch

Mar 29, 2010
lol @ gaychit

god your a moron gaychit, really i feel bad for you idiot

and wow @ you using google, this world might have hope

go stick your peter in your ps3 you fruitcake, your mad cuz your broke bitch
EY HOMIE YOU ARE SO REPETITIVE. YOU DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION BRO.
I'M NOT MAD YO I LIKE TO SAVE UP MY MONEY FOR BETTER THINGS THAN A WEAK ASS LAPTOP

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
thats good for you

and no, i dont need a ps3, all the games i wanna play are all playable on PC

plus, i can hook a ps3 or xbox360 controller up and get down, so hate all you want

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
only on the siccness can a thread about a new laptop turn into an argument and an exchange of insults

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol @ gaychit tellin me i should use a ps3 controller cuz its faster

ok buddy