ASUS G60 Notebook

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
just picked one up from bestbuy for lil over a G ball, this thing is a fuckin beast, the video card comes with 1gb of video ram, 4gb DDR3 Ram (expandable upto 8gb) it also runs on a intel core i5, i love this bitch

anyone fucked wit one of these?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
wtf you think people play video games on you stupid cunt faced bitch, who the fuck asked you anyway you fag

fuckin marty 2.0

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
wow your retarded

god i wish dahmer was here to eat your ass, one less fag we need on the sicc

May 4, 2002

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
mine is an ASUS, and its an i5, but yea they are badass, worth the grand ill tell you that

and baychit, i got a laptop cuz not only can u play games, you fuckin rat faced dick eatin bitch, but you can do alot more, so while you jack off to your broke down ps3, ill be enjoying movies music games and everything else that this wonderful (portable) laptop has to offer, you broke bitch...go snort another vicodin you fake ass gangsta, dont talk when grownups are speakin lil kid

Mar 29, 2010
mine is an ASUS, and its an i5, but yea they are badass, worth the grand ill tell you that

and baychit, i got a laptop cuz not only can u play games, you fuckin rat faced dick eatin bitch, but you can do alot more, so while you jack off to your broke down ps3, ill be enjoying movies music games and everything else that this wonderful (portable) laptop has to offer, you broke bitch...go snort another vicodin you fake ass gangsta, dont talk when grownups are speakin lil kid
FIRST OFF MY PS3 ISNT BROKE DOWN, AND WHY WOULD I WANT A LAPTOP IN THE FIRST PLACE WHEN A PC IS BETTER THAN THAT SHIT HOMIE. MORE GIGABYTES AND I AINT A "FAKE GANGSTA". OR WANNABE. I AINT TRYNA BE "GANGSTA". AND WHO U CALLIN RAT FACED FOOL LOOK AT U. UGLY AS CAN BE