ASSASSIN AND DIGITAL UNDERGROUND "X FEST" LIVE PERFORMANCE...check out the pics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
Come on yall. OK there's a disagreement here BIG DEAL. The point is Assassin and LiferDEf Records was doing they thing with DIgital UnderGround....Thats the point all that other shit is for the birds.

Gruff

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Fox said:
First of all pac & mo are step bothers, so you obviously know fuck all about either of em...You fail to get the point do you? he downloaded most if not all of this material released from the internet and laced it up with his circus act production and sold it, what are you not understanding about this?? get your tongue out of his anus and re-read my first post, don't try and defend assassin like he's paying you to do so..ok
first off u stupid faggot, u aint gotta come out your bitch mouth like that. second of all asshole, maybe u had a hard time reading where i said they share the same father. assassin is my close friend and i'll defend him all day everyday and some lil faggot on a message board aint tellin me shit, so fuck u

Jan 23, 2006
I'VE BEEN SLAPPIN DIGITAL UNDERGROUND SINCE 1989 I GOT EVERY ALBUM THEY EVER DROPPED. I WISH THEY WOULD RECORD A NEW ALBUM DIGITAL WOULD FIT RIGHT IN WITH THE HYPHY MOVEMENT.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo magruff, i wanna apoogize to u for arguing in your thread. i just hate when cats speak bad on my homies. u know assassin better than just about anybody so i know u know what i'm saying. anyways, once again, sorry for arguing in your thread. thanks for the great pics of a great event

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
fuck it pimp, dont waste ya time on dumb shit!

i swear, these kids gona run off our last remainin connections in the rap game.....

i mean, there are WAY better ways to "argue" or state your opinion...

an damn, humpty got skinny or what?

May 26, 2006
dj pimp said:
yo magruff, i wanna apoogize to u for arguing in your thread. i just hate when cats speak bad on my homies. u know assassin better than just about anybody so i know u know what i'm saying. anyways, once again, sorry for arguing in your thread. thanks for the great pics of a great event

Naw, I feel you DJ PIMP! My comment wasnt towards you at all. Im not trippen cuz I know whats to come...and me and you are behind the scenes and there are things we cant say. The type of things we know are too secret. So I understand when someone is getting at one of your/our folks like that. The true revenge is success.....Be safe DJ PIMP!

Also DJ PIMP you just laced the siccness.net on alot of questions that may have been floating around. You really explained alot and that was a good thing. "In Assassin's defense you taught us alot."

Gruff

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
PICTURES LOOK GOOD! LOOKS LIKE A HELL OF AN EVENT THAT WE MISSED. TEQUILA IS RECOVERING FROM SURGERY AND WILL BE READY FOR THE NEXT.

WHAT IT DO DJ PIMP?

STAY OUT THEM BATTLES THAT ARE POINTLESS. EVERYONE GOT THEIR OPINION'S AND IT IS A WASTE OF TIME TO GO BACK AND FORTH WITH SOMEONE THAT IS GOING TO STILL BELIEVE WHAT THEY BELIEVE.

MAGRUFF GET AT ME!

Mar 4, 2006
MAGRUFF i wasn't trying to take your thread off topic either. Dude just posted some valid points and I had some questions based off that. A lot of people be making bread off Pac now that he's dead and I ain't down with that.
The crowd looked thick at the show.

May 26, 2006
autistic said:
MAGRUFF i wasn't trying to take your thread off topic either. Dude just posted some valid points and I had some questions based off that. A lot of people be making bread off Pac now that he's dead and I ain't down with that.
The crowd looked thick at the show.

COO.
_Gruff

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
dj pimp said:
maybe u had a hard time reading where i said they share the same father.
Actually, I have nothing against you Pimp, but this statement is incorrect. If I'm not mistaken, Mopreme's father is Dr. Mutulu Shakur. 2Pac's biological father is a guy named Billy Garland. They interviewed the dude on TV, and 2Pac spoke about meeting him after he got shot in New York. Mutulu took 2Pac in as his own, but in reality, he wasn't his biological father.

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
707north said:
^^^^ naw they share the same father.
"Mopreme, (born 1969 in New York as Maurice Harding) originally known as Wycked, is a West Coast rapper. He is the older step-brother of slain rapper Tupac Shakur and son of Mutulu Shakur."

Tupac's biological father is not Mutulu Shakur...it's Billy Garland.

Mother: Afeni Shakur

Biological Father: Billy Garland

Father: Mutulu Shakur

Brother: Maurice Harding

Uncle: Lumumba Shakur

Uncle: Zayd Shakur

Godfather: Geronimo Pratt

Billy Garland
Biological father of Tupac. Tupac was told that his father was dead, but he first met him in hospital after being shot in New York. A member of the Black Panthers.

Mutulu Shakur
Married to Afeni Shakur. Dr. Shakur was charged with conspiracy and participation in a clandestine paramilitary unit that carried out actual and attempted expropriations from several banks. He was also charged for liberating Assata Shakur in 1979.

If any of you ever listened to what 2Pac said throughout his life, you would know this as fact already.

"No love from my daddy cause the coward wasn't there
He passed away and I didn't cry, cause my anger
wouldn't let me feel for a stranger"

Not only that, but he spoke on his real father after gettin' shot in New York...

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i agree that there has been plenty of questions about who pacs real father was. on pac's bith certificate he was named lesane crooks at birth and there have been plenty of arguments about who his real father was. i'm very close friends with yaz fula (the mother of kadafi) who has been like a second mom to pac all his life and she has told me that mutula was pacs father, although i have heard the name billy garland thrown around as well. mopreme says him and pac are brothers and thats good enough for me. thanks for the info though, good read

Sep 22, 2002
Magruff that last post of yours should be a permanent Vital in most of the forums here on the Sicc, much respect to you and the entire LIFERDEF roster. Keep grindin and showin us all how it's done!!!!!!!!