ASSASSIN AND DIGITAL UNDERGROUND "X FEST" LIVE PERFORMANCE...check out the pics!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 26, 2006
ASSASSIN AND DIGITAL UNDERGROUND "X FEST" LIVE PERFORMANCE...check out the pics!

DIGITAL UNDERGROUND AND ASSASSIN
X-FEST

THE NIGHT WENT GREAT IN MODESTO. THE PERFORMANCE HAD THE BIGGEST CROWD OUT OF ALL THE OTHER ACTS, ACCORDING TO THE FRONT PAGE OF THE MODESTO BEE NEWSPAPER. SHOCK G MADE FRONT PAGE OF SUNDAYS NEWSPAPER. LIFERDEF ARTISTS WERE BACK STAGE HAVING A GREAT TIME WITH DIGITAL UNDERGROUND. MONEY B'S DAD IS ONE OF THE GREATEST MAN I EVER MET. IT WAS A REAL COOL VIBE, AND TO SEE ASSASSIN PERFORM IN FRONT OF OVER 5000 OR MORE PEOPLE WHICH ASSASSIN TRUELY DESERVES THAT, THAT WAS SUPER HUGE...ASSASSIN BUSTED A FREESTYLE AFTER BEING INTRODUCED BY MONEY B. ANOTHER BIG MOMENT WAS WHEN HUMPTY TOOK OFF HIS GLASSES WITH THE NOSE AND GAVE THEM TO ASSASSIN'S BROTHER MAC DRE...THAT WAS BIGG!

THIS MAGRUFF MUTTLEY HERE GIVING YOU AN EXCLUSIVE...OVERALL DIGITAL UNDERGROUND.....THEY SOME COOOOOL MUTHAFUCKAZ MAYNE REAL TALK!!!!

-Gruff

PICTURE LINE UP
Macdre and Humpty
Assassin piano Money B dad
brandon MAgruff Muttley and Shock G
stage view
T fox of KWIN RADIO and Humpty
Humpty, Assassin, and Ghost
Dj and Humpty
Shock G piano solo
Assassin Humpty Magruff Muttley, Mac Dre
Magruff Muttley
MOney B
Shock G
Assassin
Assassin
Assassin and TOO FLY ELI​

photos by: B United

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
great pics, great show and great news for assassin and liferdef. assassin called me that night and put me on with the homie shock g, they both sounded like they were having the time of their lives. assassin brother is cool peeps too. good shit magruff

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
^^ Get off assassins DiCk ..My gripe is with assassin and his senseless bootleggin of Tupac's material for his own personal gain Y'all know what it is., the ''way he wanted it'' series of fiasco's for Makaveli consisted of merely downloaded material and downloaded acapellas with king assassin himself rapping along side the legendary Tupac shakur..on some ass blends and some outlandish casio production. his filthy lying and cheating buyers online finacally with regards to the none sending of item purchases with his liferdef website which also came into subject when he likes to articulate to anyone and everyone that will listen about his production on several Pac unheard classics yet to be released...fuck asassan..stop living off a dead man, Nobody wants to hear ya shit, its WaNk...
Ps: and if shock laid a hand on me id put him in a wheelchair, aite

May 26, 2006
Fox said:
^^ Get off assassins DiCk ..My gripe is with assassin and his senseless bootleggin of Tupac's material for his own personal gain Y'all know what it is., the ''way he wanted it'' series of fiasco's for Makaveli consisted of merely downloaded material and downloaded acapelle"s with king assassin himself rapping along side the legendary Tupac shakur..on some ass blends and some outlandish casio production. his filthy lying and cheating buyers online finacally with regards to the none sending of item purchases with his liferdef website which also came into subject when he likes to articulate to anyone and everyone that will listen about his production on several Pac unheard classics yet to be released...fuck asassan..stop living off a dead man, Nobody wants to hear ya shit, its WaNk...

...typical siccness.net...

Gruff

Mar 4, 2006
Fox said:
^^ Get off assassins DiCk ..My gripe is with assassin and his senseless bootleggin of Tupac's material for his own personal gain Y'all know what it is., the ''way he wanted it'' series of fiasco's for Makaveli consisted of merely downloaded material and downloaded acapellas with king assassin himself rapping along side the legendary Tupac shakur..on some ass blends and some outlandish casio production. his filthy lying and cheating buyers online finacally with regards to the none sending of item purchases with his liferdef website which also came into subject when he likes to articulate to anyone and everyone that will listen about his production on several Pac unheard classics yet to be released...fuck asassan..stop living off a dead man, Nobody wants to hear ya shit, its WaNk...
Ps: and if shock laid a hand on me id put him in a wheelchair, aite

This man raises an interesting point. So Assasin was rapping on the way he wanted it series? On how many songs? Did Assasin get the ok from Pac's family? Did Assasin give any of the profits to Pac's family?

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
dj pimp said:
ASSASSIN GOT THE OK FROM MOPREME AND SHOCK G, TWO OF HIS BEST FRIENDS. IF TUPAC'S BROTHER MOPREME AND ONE OF HIS BEST FRIENDS SHOCK G SUPPORT IT, THATS GOOD ENOUGH FOR ME.
They may have given their blessin I am not doubting this,But they also have no right to give anyone the right to make a album featuring pac, with his name, they do not own the music, Amaru does. So it was left in his capable hands? to make a pac album from easily available mp3's that are found on limewire, and make some of the worst mixes, remixes, whatever you like like to call them, and keep all profits.. and actually have the audacity to call it ''the way he wanted it" referring to Pac rolling in his grave..Pac's music is very precious and it has been butchered and abused by these simple morons for almost a decade now, time to wise the fuck up and keep it OG and CDQ, fuck the Rest

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
mopreme is tupac's real brother as they share the same father. as far as this project goes, let me fill u in with some info. assassin was upset with the "loyal to the game" cd that featured 50 cent, eminem and obie trice, and others, so he decided to make a cd that he thought pac would be proud of and used only cats that pac actually fucked with. he worked on it for almost 6 months and trust me, there were no casio beats on there, it was awesome and turned out much better than loyal to the game. both volumes 1 and 2 got excellent reviews from pac fans and websites alike. volume number 1 made it to number 15 on the UK charts. if u heard volume 2, then you heard the skit where shock g said how incredible he thought volume 1 was and how he personally was gonna give a copy to afeni as he thought she would love it. assassin put these cd's on the net for free download on many sites. i'm sorry that u didnt like it, but i can assure u that assassin did this project out of love. anyone who knows him will tell u that he is one of the coolest most generous cats in the music business. he's a good dude and one of the best producers i know and i know many

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
dj pimp said:
mopreme is tupac's real brother as they share the same father. as far as this project goes, let me fill u in with some info. assassin was upset with the "loyal to the game" cd that featured 50 cent, eminem and obie trice, and others, so he decided to make a cd that he thought pac would be proud of and used only cats that pac actually fucked with. he worked on it for almost 6 months and trust me, there were no casio beats on there, it was awesome and turned out much better than loyal to the game. both volumes 1 and 2 got excellent reviews from pac fans and websites alike. volume number 1 made it to number 15 on the UK charts. if u heard volume 2, then you heard the skit where shock g said how incredible he thought volume 1 was and how he personally was gonna give a copy to afeni as he thought she would love it. assassin put these cd's on the net for free download on many sites. i'm sorry that u didnt like it, but i can assure u that assassin did this project out of love. anyone who knows him will tell u that he is one of the coolest most generous cats in the music business. he's a good dude and one of the best producers i know and i know many
First of all pac & mo are step bothers, so you obviously know fuck all about either of em...You fail to get the point do you? he downloaded most if not all of this material released from the internet and laced it up with his circus act production and sold it, what are you not understanding about this?? get your tongue out of his anus and re-read my first post, don't try and defend assassin like he's paying you to do so..ok