ASD/Red Light/Amsterdam is back!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
goddam!!

do you remember:
PATH-O-LOGIC
Somebody say my name? Goddam... i can't believe motherfuckers STILL remember that shit. That handle bit the dust about 6 years ago... but I'm still doing my part for the bay... I run JDeville's site, Mark 7's site, and the Apartment 3 site. I am about to start Zigidy's new website... and hopefully I will be doing some more shit in the near future...

Also, iD and I recently started a new site called Okayplayerhater (www.okayplayerhater.com) devoted to underground reviews, audio, interviews, etc... including the rebirth of the "Ego Trippin'" article that used to run in 4080 by DJ Kazzeo. Anyways... we're trying to get something started so if you wanna get down with it, email me at [email protected] - I am looking for artists to interview, CDs to review, etc... We have mostly "backpacker" shit at the moment (our first interview was Luckyiam.PSC from Living Legends) but we want some mobb shit too... I'd love some help.

To live & die in tha bay!! hahaha... Peace man... thanks for bringing back the memories. :)

Uncouther (The artist formerly known as Path O' Logic!!)

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Re: goddam!!

Uncouther said:

Somebody say my name? Goddam... i can't believe motherfuckers STILL remember that shit. That handle bit the dust about 6 years ago... but I'm still doing my part for the bay... I run JDeville's site, Mark 7's site, and the Apartment 3 site. I am about to start Zigidy's new website... and hopefully I will be doing some more shit in the near future...

Also, iD and I recently started a new site called Okayplayerhater (www.okayplayerhater.com) devoted to underground reviews, audio, interviews, etc... including the rebirth of the "Ego Trippin'" article that used to run in 4080 by DJ Kazzeo. Anyways... we're trying to get something started so if you wanna get down with it, email me at [email protected] - I am looking for artists to interview, CDs to review, etc... We have mostly "backpacker" shit at the moment (our first interview was Luckyiam.PSC from Living Legends) but we want some mobb shit too... I'd love some help.

To live & die in tha bay!! hahaha... Peace man... thanks for bringing back the memories. :)

Uncouther (The artist formerly known as Path O' Logic!!)
that's right big babaaaaaaaaaaaay

i know you remember crazy to the eight

i used to visit rosetown.simplenet.com all the time back in 1998

yeah man... for years after I stopped maintining the site, the bay area hip-hop links section was still getting heavy traffic... and of course I remember Crazy Eight, ASD, Doxx (my fellow crackorjacker), and others... is Playa RY that "flyassry" or whatever from other boards?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Uncouther said:
is Playa RY that "flyassry" or whatever from other boards?
yup

do you remember D.Kayvon and that shit he got into? :classic: ahh the good ol' days

Eight - the name D.Kayvon sounds familiar but I don't remember what happened... refresh my memory.

I'm so far removed from everything nowadays I don't even know what's going on anymore... Mark 7, Wilson, and Johnny Z keep me somewhat informed, but I only check these boards when somebody tells me to check something out.

Wassup Playa RY... I know I've talked to you before...

I just saw The Murder Show the other night... i've never seen San Francisco public access TV before... saw some cool footage of Cougnut... It's so fucked up... I was just starting his official website with Apartment 3 and I never even got to meet the man...