ASD/Red Light/Amsterdam is back!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
Dear fellow Bay Area rap enthousiasts!

Im an oldschooler since way back on daveyd and bart when it just started! good to see a lot of fools is still here, M$ (wuzup man remember me!), Doxx (still thanks 4 strivin), Done Deal/chuck and all the rest, I havent really checked the boards thoroughly....anyway im back in this all the way from Amsterdam tryna keep myself posted with whats goin on in the bay area rap scene today............I have been away for a while, how was last year????????

Stay up!!!

M

MrFreeze

good to see ya made it through folks! last year was pretty crackin as far as the rap game goes and i hope this year will be even better. lots of tight shit commin out soon so be on the lookout...1

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Oh shit! Wassup??? Good to see you back. Thanks for the shout. As for the last year, the Bay put out some good albums. Same goes for this year so far. And from the looks of things, the good stuff should continue.

Stay up from your fellow oldschooler.

Gone,
Doxx

Jun 13, 2002
yes that was me werent you the one that sent me your lil sister but never got the promised San Quinn - The Huslte continues in return???????

NO OF COURSE IM NOT you freak!

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

OK, it must have been some other cat from amsterdam, welcome back...

btw, my sister would bitch slap your ass if you screwed me on a deal...

Apr 25, 2002
MrFreeze said:
last year was pretty crackin as far as the rap game goes and i hope this year will be even better. lots of tight shit commin out soon so be on the lookout...1
Are you serious???...I think last year and 2000 were 2 of the worst years for rap ever...I agree there is alot of tite shit comin out this year tho...

M

MrFreeze

im not sayin it wasnt a bad year but some tight shit did come out and i didnt wanna make it sound like nothin but garbage has been commin out. i agree the last two years have been steadily gettin worse as far as quality shit commin out.

M

MrFreeze

Amsterdam said:
yes that was me werent you the one that sent me your lil sister but never got the promised San Quinn - The Huslte continues in return???????

NO OF COURSE IM NOT you freak!
LMAO!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

hahaha muthafuckin ASD

do you remember "The Subconscious" Crazy Eight from Davey D

oh coy!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

damn the Davey D board has really gone to hell.

do you remember:
SiCc DrUnK
GeeK
WeeDeD
JK THE HIP HOP MASTER
LACZ
BACK AGAIN
Teninchdong
PATH-O-LOGIC

Jun 13, 2002
eight: damn I remember a couple of those, and whuzup with my boy MD aka Dave aka Grey-V aka the originator of BART? 1 luv to him too

humbolt: be sure to holla at me on my email, i got some shit for sale ;)

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

GANGSTAEIGHT said:
damn the Davey D board has really gone to hell.

do you remember:
SiCc DrUnK
GeeK
WeeDeD
JK THE HIP HOP MASTER
LACZ
BACK AGAIN
Teninchdong
PATH-O-LOGIC
I remember all those, good shit once again EA...