ARSEN "151XPLICIT" EXCLUSIVE SNIPPETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Arsen!!!!!! ITS CRACKIN!

1st snip : im diggin it, i wanna hear the rest!!!!
2nd snip: hardcore wit it shemp laced the beat vicious and u heated!
3rd snip:my fav ugggh im feelin girl blowin and u no i like that life shit.
4th snip:i like this one alot, the beat is illlllllll shit is gangsta.
5th snip: is hard to hear but sounds heated, cant evaluate it to the fullest without the volume.
6th snip: another dope cut, who spits 2nd?

Anywayz i recommend all yall take a second of yer time to check the snips and drop him a line obviously all feedback is appreciated. Arsen i gotta hear the full song for that 3rd snip whooo!
Rod: GET THEM THERE FLYERS AND SERVE EM!

pz

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
sikhmade, jimhat, lawz, jester, rod, 3vid & freakside im glad ya'll like them snippets. its still kind of early to be releasing some more songs, but i will keep you updated for sure.

MIsta Cane, our presense has been felt through out the hole bay, and beyond. believe that!

exxxo, whats reezie big pimpin! goodluck today in the studio cuzzin!

and for those who took the time to download/listen to my music, thank you, even though you dont leave some feedback.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
sounds nice homey....out of the few tracks that you let us peep, they just sounded a little OG, like they were from a few years ago..ain't no thang tho, folks dig that OG shit....keep it up G

eMDe

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they sound good bro!
that 2nd one is knockin! Good to hear that beat in better quality.

COVER IS FUKIN HARRRRD

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
CUDDIECUT, its all love folks, we need to connect cuzzin for sure, i know EXXXO was at the lab yesterday, i should have stop thru but i couldnt. eff! yeah i have two tracks produced by TAZ on this album, and expect much more on others, boy is very talented.

SHEA, thanks pimpin....im glad ya'll are feelin them. its just a small taste, and will give everyone some more once its fully complete!

CN.....whats reezie cuzzin, so you did it real B.I.G. in vegas huh? NICE get at me cuzzin! lets network these fliers like what!