ARSEN "151XPLICIT" EXCLUSIVE SNIPPETS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
6 BRIEF snippets from the DEBUT album "151XPLICIT"
All tracks PRODUCED by SHEMP for 2DRUNK RECORDS
and PERFORMED by yours truly ARSEN, FEEDBACK would be great.

151XPLICIT SNIPPETS

Also there are new tracks from a COMP. im feat. on, and a verse i laid for TAZTWIZTED........CHECK THEM OUT, DOWNLOAD THEM, LEAK THEM OUT, PUT THEM ON MIRC......do what you like............

get at me [email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
yeah, my bad ya'll.........i just got word! the snippets should be up tonight..........or maybe tomorrow, ill get it fixed tonight, and up this page once again, but peep them other songs out for the meantime. let me know what you think

once again, sorry, and thanks for peepin this post!

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
Get them snippetz up dawg.... this album is hot... support your fellow siccness artists.... Man - the song w/ Cnote & Don Toriano is my favorite - did you put that on the snippets?

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
YEAH cuzzin, that track is soooo heated.......its on my snippets which had some technical problems, but i think i fixed it, just waiting to get approved. im going to up this tomorrow, or once they fixed. that was the hole purpose of this post! to let ya'll here them snippets and get that shit leaked, like AIDS

May 2, 2002
I just got done listening to the snipits

The first one was tight
The second one was cool
Third one was hard..I wanted to hear all the damn song
Fourth one was fast paced and caught me off guard..a Heater
Fifth one was kinda low quality and hard for me to hear
Sixth one had a tight beat and Arsen came heated

When you gonna unleash some full lenghts Arsen?

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
OH BOYEE

Im lovin this shit, Arsen diggin through makin avenues 4 others in tha community 2 get through....Show em wat dat 650 & Double T be like....Cuz alot of these fools are sleepers....

U know I cant wait 4 tha album, Ima get them flyers next week from Kap and start spreadin....1.