AP.9 to debate TJ Sotomayor live about black on black violence

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2015
FUKUPAYME
Dudes a clown, and the shit he posts is comedy gold lol from his attention whoring to his misspelled posts pretending he's drunk acting like he's driving home, fuck ap9!! i'm not a fan! i couldn't name more then a few of his tracks,the only ones i do know of are the few that were posted here where he got roasted.

#KNOWTHYENEMY #RNS #CHESSNOTCHECCERS
I am a ap9 fan but I'm no where near following him like y'all do or any other dude for that matter. Misspelled posts..wow... I can see you every morning when you wake up checking AP's shit like op time to hate he misspelled three words lol

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I am a ap9 fan but I'm no where near following him like y'all do or any other dude for that matter. Misspelled posts..wow... I can see you every morning when you wake up checking AP's shit like op time to hate he misspelled three words lol
we ain't cut from the same cloth cause id never have a rappers name as my screen name, i'm no where near being a creepy super fan like that, i can see you every morning crying smoking a blunt with your headphones on

Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE

Feb 9, 2015
FUKUPAYME
we ain't cut from the same cloth cause id never have a rappers name as my screen name, i'm no where near being a creepy super fan like that, i can see you every morning crying smoking a blunt with your headphones on

Cut-Throat @Cut-Throat S.SAVAGE @S.SAVAGE
CREEPY??? That's funny I've only heard females use that word.... And I don't smoke blunts Mr.Super creepy fan I'm shure u came up with that all on your own..right?

Oct 31, 2007
What is this Mediatakeout or what????

AP stood his ground on this one. In reality Tommy Sotomayor is similar to many trolsl on the numerous comment boards on the internet.The only difference is he is willing to show his face and attempt to degrade black people for his own personal gain. He baited AP all the way through. I commend AP for not hanging up and letting that sucka know he need stop speaking on a dude he knows nothing about.

May 16, 2002
What is this Mediatakeout or what????

AP stood his ground on this one. In reality Tommy Sotomayor is similar to many trolsl on the numerous comment boards on the internet.The only difference is he is willing to show his face and attempt to degrade black people for his own personal gain. He baited AP all the way through. I commend AP for not hanging up and letting that sucka know he need stop speaking on a dude he knows nothing about.