Anyone new on SLR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
www.fuckingbored.com
jesus christ, all of you just please shut the fuck up, if you even read the post you will see tadou was responding to the original post and THA_206 fucked it up by dissing him, it seems to me alot of you are dissing tadou because everyone else is, its god damn annoying

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
D.S.: i 'preciate that, thanks for noticing...no matter how much shit i talk, or propaganda i spew, i try to make sure my comments stay on topic, as well as trying to keep everyone else focused...this forum better either be productive or fun, and it aint been fun at ALL so far!

THA_206: Answer me 1 question, and i wont ever willingfully contact you again...

THA_206 said:
I WANT NO CONTACT WITH YOU... IF YOU TRY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DUCK TAPE YOUR ASS UP AND TORTURE YOU IN A GRADGE LIKE ON THE MOVIE BOUT IT
What..the..FUCK is a 'gradge'? that shit confused the hell out of me! :confused:

Apr 25, 2002
damn i was listen to that track "operation getback"... .and noticed YoungVicious was in the credits... .so i listen'd... .shit mayne, first tyme ive heard you... .good flows and nothin but heat... .can wait to hear more!

pyce

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
New SLR talent and projects (in no particular order):

Sarkastik aka Naked Man - A fuckin' lyrical savage and musical madman. "No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks"......coming sooner than 2003. lol

Crytical - You're just gonna have to hear him.....nothing but heat comin' from this guys mouth. He's very agressive on mic. We're about 8 songs into his solo debut. He also has various features including a cameo on DIVIDENZ album and a song that will be on the upcoming Murder Dog/Jus Family Comp. called "Northern Lights." He's also going to be appearing on Popsykle's (from Self Tightld) solo album on a track called "Track Vandalist." Watch for more features and info coming soon.

Young Vicious - All I got to say is.....I can't wait to see him in his prime. YV's got some sick licks that are goin' to surprise many haters. He's 17 right now.....and well on his way to having a successful career. He'll be appearing on the upcoming DIVIDENZ album as well as various other SLR projects. We're about 5 songs into his solo debut.

Lack of Respect - A top secret project that will most likely be droppin' early 2003. All I'm gonna say is........ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOIN' TO BE PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS ALBUM. Everyone is gettin' dissed.......fuck 'em! This is a 4 member group......I can't tell you who it is.......but it's gonna be a pretty big surprise when it drops. The project is already under way.....

Street Poetry Vol. 1 - A collection of old and new SLR songs.....all of which are unreleased. There will be unreleased FTS shit.....Syko shit.....and various songs from other Seattle artists as well that I've produced. I may even do a remix of "Player's Policy" or somethin'......who knows?

And as far as I know......J-Dub is still fuckin' with SLR. He might be doin' some side work with other labels.......but he knows where his "home" is. He has about 5-6 completed songs sittin' here......one of which will be featured on an upcoming compilation due out real soon from Ocean Records (another NW label).

Other than that.......you can peep my work on about 13 albums this year.......from solo albums......to group albums......to compilations.

Hope that answers ya'll questions.

P.S. Tadou.....shut the fuck up.

Apr 25, 2002
Lack of Respect = D-Sane, Mr. Rogers, Tadou, and Osama Bin Laden......sorry dave, had to let the cat out the bag......u non-replying-to-my-e-maul bastard....or maybe it was my AOL?

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Originally posted by Mr. D-Sane "No Gimmiks, No Image, Straight Lyriks"......coming sooner than 2003. lol
i was lmao@that! hahaha!

Looks like a tight schedule...like i was sayin, no beef meant by my questions, i was just curious! :classic: Every time you beef with Syko/BD/etc, you always ramble (or as i like to call it, "elaborate extensively") and talk about how stupid people are and what projects you're about to get done...but an organized format is much better! :)

Seriously though...Kas, 'Cal, YV, LoR...S.P. thrown in there...and knowing/guessing (ok ok, mostly guessing) how you do, those last 4 are probably comin NEXT YEAR, along with who knows what else!

Not like you need me tellin you this...but its nice to see your label back on the right path...Cash Money Records went through the SAME EXACT THING (MAJOR roster releases & restructuring, squabbles, etc)...all they kept was a 15 year old game spitter named "BG" (we all know where he went!)...and 3 years later, they got that 30+ million dollar distribution deal....so who knows!!

<---Lookin forward to startin his SLR collection... onE

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
DeluzioN said:
Lack of Respect = D-Sane, Mr. Rogers, Tadou, and Osama Bin Laden......sorry dave, had to let the cat out the bag......u non-replying-to-my-e-maul bastard....or maybe it was my AOL?
Naw.......I got your e-mail pimp. Sorry for the delay......I just be spacin' shit sometimes......too much business on my mind....ya know? I like that beat though.....