Anyone new on SLR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Hopefully, this question wont be the beginning of a 4 page long back and forth arguement....but...Who all is currently "on" SLR?

I remember sifting through a Ramblin' D post :x and reading something about a 'Lack Of Respect' album...is that LoR, sorta like a IK 2..??

Is street poetry a collection of new music, or has it turned into one of those Suge Knight albums full of old material, meant to piss off former artists cuz they wont see a dime of the proceeds...?

Sarkastik---Should i add it to my christmas list? YV Solo? Critical? J-Dub?!?

((no beef intended by this post! :cheeky: ))

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
Hopefully this question is USING 2 MORE BRAIN CELLS THEN I THOUGHT I HAD....but...WHAT THE HELL ME AND THE HOMIES HUFFED GAS AGIAN TODAY... AND THATS ON THE FARM?

I remember BREATHING through a HOSE and reading something about a 'HOW TO BE A COWBOY GANGSTER' ..is that ME, OR IS IT MY FAULT MY HOMIE KEEPS FUCKIN MY HO BEHIND MY BACK..??

I GOT a collection of new music, or has it turned into one of those albums ABOUT PIMPIN AND TAKIN MY BITCHES AGIAN, meant to piss off MY former artists cuz they wont see a dime of the proceeds...?

Sarkastik---i addED YOUR ALBUM to my christmas list? MOMMY SAID IF I WAS GOOD AND DID CHORES I COULD GET IT.. SHE DOSENT KNOW ITS EXPLICIT LYRICS YET..=) YV Solo, Critical,& J-Dub I KNOW WE ONLY CHATTED BUT I TOLD THESE HO'S IM TALKIN WITH Y'ALL SO MABY I'LL GET LAID...... AT LEAST BY THE FAT ONE WITH THE BIRTH MARK ON HER HEAD....I DONT THINK SHE'S EVEN GIVEN HEAD??? ANY WAYS

((no beef intended by this post! ))

:dead:

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
THA_206: I guess D-Sane didnt appreciate your whining and bitching, and deleted the thread....damn! :(

Kas (that is..if im allowed to call you that): In response to your question...For shits and giggles. Clarification (Claro means 'sure' in spanish..go figure!). Confirmation...um...Affirmation, and personal gratification...that about it :eek:

This D-Sane character is, essentially, a walking motion picture...we all already know what the eventual ending is (SLR Success, and nothing less).....but i STILL find myself biting my nails as the plot unfolds!

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
"Walking motion picture"...please tell me you all remember what 'personification' (taught in 10th-12th grade English) is...? :)

S.A.: Nas can handle this one for me--"I....will.....NOT.....LOSE!!!!"

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
tadou said:
THA_206: I guess D-Sane didnt appreciate your whining and bitching, and deleted the thread....damn! :(

No he didnt delete it. I did. I figured it was basicaly a conversation between you and I. However it might had been a good idea to leave it.. maby it would have distracted you from other threads. Regardless i dont have the right to tell you to leave or stay. But you agrivate the hell out of me and you didnt do so well in the votes.

****** I GIVE UP ****** :dead:

JUST DONT TALK TO ME OR ANY THREAD I POST FROM HERE ON OUT PLEASE! I WANT NO CONTACT WITH YOU... IF YOU TRY I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND DUCK TAPE YOUR ASS UP AND TORTURE YOU IN A GRADGE LIKE ON THE MOVIE BOUT IT, THANKS AND HAVE A NICE DAY.

Apr 25, 2002
Tadou ruins another fuckin' thread. I read this thread hoping we'd learn something about what's on the horizon from SLR, but instead Tadou turns it into another oppurtunity for him to look like a idiot......