Anyone Ever Been a Dishwasher???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
im back in cali for the summer and dont want to lose too much fetti while here so wanna pick up any little job. not looking for a real job in fields i have experience in since i can only commit to 2 months so im fine with taking some little temporary minimum wage labor job.

ive noticed a lot of dishwashers are needed in restaurants around here. doesnt seem like itd be that bad, and anthony bourdains book almost makes it seem fun, but has anyone actually done this before? will i want to kill myself after a week of work? would telemarketing or corner sign spinning be a better choice?

btw, dont get me wrong, i'm making HELLA cash off of backfricas xtraplan, but i just want a little more

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I worked in a restaurant once, never a dishwasher

but dishwasher had the best job, get high as fuck, chill by yourself, talk shit, spray ppl with water. You just need to show up, your the lowest of the totem pole - so they dont expect much from you lol

Dec 17, 2004
I worked in a restaurant once, never a dishwasher

but dishwasher had the best job, get high as fuck, chill by yourself, talk shit, spray ppl with water. You just need to show up, your the lowest of the totem pole - so they dont expect much from you lol
that actually sounds kinda perfect for what im looking for. thanks breh.

now i just need a waterproof laptop so i can be logged on to the sicc the whole time im washing dishes

Dec 17, 2004
thats tight. i guess the only problem now is that im hoping to take a couple little trips this summer....it may have to come down to a choose between keeping the job or taking the trip ultimatum

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i was a dishwasher and a janitor at the food court at the college i went to.

hella loaded cleaning shit up.

totally chill. decent job if you don't want to commit to anything.

Jan 18, 2008
Rip City
I was a dishwasher when I was 16. I did it for 2 days and quit. It was in the summer and was like 120 degrees in the dish washing room. I was like, fuck sweating all day and being wet all day. It also didnt help that on the first day the manager put me in the wash room with a mexican that didn't know English and told dude to teach me what to do.