Anybody seen Now Eat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
carlos said:
i heard that movie was about lynch gettin cursed then he eats people...
Lynch, Loki, Art B, Sicx play them self, and in the beginning they murder this dude at his house, and then leave, there is this witch who knows what lynch been dooin, and decideds to put a curse on him, so she obducts this mail man to help her, so they put a curse on lynch, so everyone he kills he gots to eat

May 15, 2003
Lynch, Loki, Art B, Sicx play them self, and in the beginning they murder this dude at his house, and then leave, there is this witch who knows what lynch been dooin, and decideds to put a curse on him, so she obducts this mail man to help her, so they put a curse on lynch, so everyone he kills he gots to eat
you have it all wrong!, it was a food delivery guy, not a mail man. and loki doesnt play himself, remember the one part where he says "im god and its confession time!"

lynch is also being harrassed by a detective and sicx gives him diahreea, and they also creep up on a guy while he's picking his nose and lynch starts rubbing seasoning on him and tasting him and shit.

May 15, 2003
theres also a 30 year old football player guy who rides a bicycle and owes lynch money, and likes to play the drums on lynch's door. and lynch likes to watch a cooking show with a gay host who gives blowjobs to sauseges and shit. and then he gets sick at a barbeque and runs down the block and needs a cab ride back home, but fortunatly theres a guy who likes to pretend he is a cab driver standing against the wall who offers lynch a ride, and then asks if all black guys are gang bangers and wants lynch's autograph

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
RedrumAkaMurder said:
guess im a have to cop it off cduniverse.com. i wanna see it since i knock lynch n siccmade n shit. im a make sure im fucked up while i watch it. on some steel reserve 211's n a sack or sumpthin or 2 40z. aiight den. stay up
Aye,you are a straight G Cuzz.Blunt up,thizz out....throw your rag up,and start this corny as flick.

This movie sucked dick.

Dec 25, 2003
I got the vhs version of it from the wherehouse fuckin 5 years ago after it came out. What bothered me is that I damn wasted $20 bucks on this cheap tape. But after watching the whole thing and once again I thought it was aight for a low ass budget film . I still wanna get the DVD version as well since I now own a superb home-theater system......

May 13, 2005
That movie was silly!! but shit,it was coo to say niggas made somethin!! and made a profit off it. He know dat shit was goofy!. But hell ,if you thought thst it would be a steven king film then i guess that's a problem you'll have to deal with lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Cop dat shit just for laughs and chuckles nothing more or less.

May 6, 2002
It's worth having for your collection. Its no blockbuster hit, but that sh is hilarious. The plot could be better, but it doesnt fully take away from the movie.

Sicx-"You better flick that booger bitch"