Anybody seen Now Eat?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

lErK

Sicc OG
Nov 7, 2004
That movie is hilarious you really need to smoke before you watch it. You cant expect it to on a professional level. It is what it is.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^tru smoke 1st its comedy

oh yea and a tight ass bonus freestyle wit shagg hogg, young phate, and summ ligt skinned foo who wasnt too tight ...lol but sheeeiiit them otha ones go fed and lynch went hard on it too...

Jul 1, 2004
i liked the movie. lol it was comedy to see that lynch and siccmade actually MADE A FUCCIN MOVIE!! lol. its lw budget. but if u really wanna see lynch and everybody act then its worth the money. a few cool bonus features too. freestyles n shit.

Aug 14, 2003
THAT MOVIE WAS STUPID, YOU HAD LYNCH KILLIN NIGGAS WITH BOOK HITS TO THE FACE, A DUMB ASS FREESTYLE AND YOU HAD ZAGG WITH SOME BUSTED ASS SHOES ON.
TALKIN ABOUT YOU EAT WHAT YOU KILL. I BOUGHT THAT FROM THE HOMIE FOR 5 BUCKS WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT.

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
mayn i dont give a fuck if somebody think itz dumb, i wanna see dat shit. im supportin siccmade to tha fullest. im coppin trigganometry prolly sometime dis weekend. n i wanna say sorry to D-Dub for wat i said, u dissed me n i took it as disrespect so i dissed u., i kno i took it to far, i aint mean dat shit. R.i.p to everybody in ya family who passed away. i aint even know u waz da real D-Dubb i thought u waz just a fan of him. stay up yall

May 15, 2003
yea and a tight ass bonus freestyle wit shagg hogg, young phate, and summ ligt skinned foo who wasnt too tight ...lol but sheeeiiit
that was ZAGG!

the movie is kind of funny, i had no idea there was witches in the garden blocc, or even suburban housing and mini vans in the drive way.

Jul 13, 2003
www.severeknowledge.com
The Unkut said:
na hif u a siccmade fan u'll get a kick outta seein them fools get they act i think sicx wasn't a bad actor tho ...tha others wasn't too good but sicx was rather natural about that shit
ya sicx prolly got that way from learning to hide his true, nasty, deserving-to-die self.

the best part is when lynch is driving the coroner's van eating dead people and shit. its tite. also on the soundtrack the lynch track is tite its better than anything i can think of on suicide note. :chinese:

Apr 8, 2004
I was disapointed that he didn't show his brother's cocaine white nova, shiftkick highrise, intake, 350 motor. But it was cool seein Lynch and them do a little movie.