Anybody heard the REMIX to Bullet's new song "Sexy Thing"? No? Well.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2002
jusfamilyrecords.com
I think that they are 2 different versions. I think that the original is a more laid back feel. The new D-Sane version is more of a club version. I don't think it comes down to which is better, it comes down to what you are feeling at that point in time.

I believe that Bullet is on the road promoting the single, and hard at work at getting some spins on the original version. I also believe that the single is playing in Boise and a few other spots, so someone likes the original Funkdaddy version. I think that Funk did a good job in his own right, and came across with a nice smoothed out track, that represents the feel of the original version.

However, the beauty of the song is in the eye of the beholder.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
The Miracle said:
I think that they are 2 different versions. I think that the original is a more laid back feel. The new D-Sane version is more of a club version. I don't think it comes down to which is better, it comes down to what you are feeling at that point in time.
I agree to a point. But that's what's great about different producers......DIFFERENT VISIONS! We all have different tastes.....I just wanted to put another spin on it.

I just couldn't resist when I seen the accapella on the CD.....

Aug 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
thats a dope remix.........I should be remixing some of Bullet's older tracks from "We Gets Perved and Small Town livin big city game" I'm also producin a new track for Bullet, for the compalation album "Northwest Fire" thats in the works still.

Mar 13, 2003
www.dluxdesigns.com
hot hot, this is some shit i can see on 106&park. gotta smooth club feel. the ladies eat that kinda shit up.. I aint a really big bullet fan but almost anything d-sane puts out im feelin it.... i'd like to see what u can do bout remixin some mainstreem artists,tupac or twista ona d-sane beat ohboy

Apr 25, 2002
I've never heard the original, but DAMN that remix is fuckin' SAVAGE. D you got the production on lock, man. I could definitely see that as a radio/video track on the mainstream level. Bullet spit tight, and I thought the chorus/singing was clean as fuck. No matter how much I love the beat you composed, please don't ever completely stray away from the mobbed out street shit you've perfected. I wish tracks like that were on the radio.....I'd actually listen to it then....LOL......

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
I listened to the remix last night... and its cool.. but I'm feelin' the original Spanish twist with the guitars.. its more me... :)

Nov 2, 2003
d-d-d-d, d-d-d-d damn is all im sayin i think the beat was hooked up real good......does the track a better justcice i think....the OG was dope though...this needs to go on dedication and desire as a bonus if they arent already pressed up.......i wanna give you props D..it's not the easiest thing to do a remix...but you pulled it off....stay up!

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
^^^^
DAG CHROME EVERYBODY THINKS YOUR FROM WA.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA
[IF YOU MOVE OUT HERE YOU ALREADY GOT A NAME]

A D MANG I AM NOT A FAN OF HIS BUT THIS TRACK GOT ME SAYIN'
NOT BAD!!!

SOMETHING I'LL PLAY A COUPLE OF TIMES THIS YEAR........
THANKS FOR POSTIN' IT

TOO BAD YOU CAN'T POST THE O.G. MIX