Anybody heard the REMIX to Bullet's new song "Sexy Thing"? No? Well.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 30, 2002
no... i said you werent in the TOP 3... then you said "fuck you inasense" then i went off... which was stupid shit.... i got every album of yours but the first fts, skunt, and kas's... and fts, syko, and byrdie were sick.. dividenz was coo...

im not a hater at all.. i just went way overboard with that shit...i've been tryin to squash the beef... i went over board... that was my bad.... i listen to your music.. and like some of it... keep doin what you doin... if you dont wanna squash whatever beef we have then thats coo i guess

pz

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
inasense206 said:
no... i said you werent in the TOP 3... then you said "fuck you inasense" then i went off... which was stupid shit....
C'mon man....let's keep it real. What you said exactly was "D-Sane's beats ain't all that special". Then I said fuck you.....and then you started tellin' LIES in the midst of a corny attempt to talk shit to me.

Whatever man.....just drop it and don't talk to me.

Nov 30, 2002
i started saying something that i got from one source.. which wasnt a good thing on my part... and i should've kept my mouth shut for this exact reason... cause i didnt know if it was fake or not... my bad D

pz

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:

Anywayz.....next opinion.

WACK! No, I'm just playin, lol. Seriously, it's a pretty tight beat. I couldn't say your beats aren't tight.

Feb 26, 2003
d-sane

mayne this is the shit.... this is damn good

what yal saying the singin is the shit

and yeah this radio/video shit....

im gona burn this on cd.... and gonna request it here in amsterdam in the bigest (we got like 8) local hiphop/rnb club:classic:

mayne i dont know it has that good feel... it is "comercial/clubbanger" but it aint like some nelly shit..

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Have ya'll heard the original version??? I think Funk Daddy produced it? Which one do you think is hotter?

I felt the other one was "a little light in the ass" if you catch my drift? Bullet's voice just seemed a little too grimy for the beat....so I put it to somethin' that had more low end and grooved a little better. The singin' sounds way better over this beat to me too.

If it is was up to me though.....I'd like to get my hands on the vocals and totally remix it.....and I think I would have Bullet respit it a little more playerish with a touch of guerilla pimpin'....lol.

I'm anxious to see what Bullet thinks though??

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Mr. D-Sane said:
Could ya'll hear it on the radio? Picture a video?

Yes and maybe. It's definately a radio cut, a video would be possible, but I couldn't see it actually happening. Plus, if anyone did do a video, it should be for a insanely tight song.

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
QUOTE]Originally posted by Mr. D-Sane
Have ya'll heard the original version??? I think Funk Daddy produced it? Which one do you think is hotter?

I felt the other one was "a little light in the ass" if you catch my drift? Bullet's voice just seemed a little too grimy for the beat....so I put it to somethin' that had more low end and grooved a little better. The singin' sounds way better over this beat to me too.

If it is was up to me though.....I'd like to get my hands on the vocals and totally remix it.....and I think I would have Bullet respit it a little more playerish with a touch of guerilla pimpin'....lol.
[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY,i was feelin tha original but like you said a little light..till hearin this version of dope,i didnt even think a remix would come this tight..seriously

i could see it all over tha radio and bullet should definitely do somthin with this remix

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Hmmm.. I dont have the ability to listen here at work... I'll check it out tonight...

Interesting Mr D-Sane..... very interesting...