Anybody eva got they ass whooped by a gang of muthafukkaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
I'VE ONLY BEEN JUMPED ONE TIME AND IT WAS THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!! DISNEY LAND LOL!! I WENT ALL FLAMED UP WITH MY MONGOLIAN ANYWAY I AM BY THE FOOD COURT HOLLERIN AT SOME GIRLZ AND THIS GROUP OF LIKE 7 SCRAPS APPROACH ME TALKIN SHIT AND AT FIRST I WAS WEAK CUZ WE WAS A DISNEY LAND BUT THIS ONE LITTLE CAT KEPT SAYIN "LETZ JUMP THIS FOOL" SO I CALLED HIS BITCH ASS OUT AND HE STEPPED AND GOT BANGED I HAD HIM ON THE GROUND KICCIN HIM AND THEN IT HAPPENED ALL THEM CATZ TOOK FLIGHT ON YA BOY AND BANGED ME PRETTY GOOD UNTILE SOME SECURITY BROKE IT UP!! WHAT SUCCED EVEN MORE IS I HAD TO CHILL IN THE HOTEL UNTILE ALL MY FAM BAM WAS DONE THERE! FUCCIN SCRAPZ!!

GOTTI

S

SHOHEI BABA

yeah i got jumped years ago at a basketball court - i started fighting one of the guys, and he ran into the group, and i ran at the whole group, i held my own pretty well since i have a hard head until one stepped up and said "WHAT PUSSY WHAT" and PEPPER SPRAYED ME - after that I just got whooped on by them and that was by far the bitchiest shit i've ever been through until somebody who was shooting hoops came over and said "Yo, can't none of yall fight - leave him alone"

about 6 ppl were whooping on me, and 1 girl - what's lame is i eventually squashed and i've never gotten my revenge on any of those cowards basically because i still live in my mom's house and it was bringing too much heat to her...so i guess i'm the bitch, but oh well

Sep 12, 2002
ive gotten jumped twice, but not so bad just a few hits, it was over at my school.

I have never really gotten whupped in a 1 on 1, i have lost 1 on 1's but not really ever gotten scraped it was just who was getting the most hits.

I have gotten robbed too......

that shit made me go bad.......

Apr 25, 2002
damn i'm glad i ain't yall

i got jumped once at 12 by some older cats cus i fucked they potna up twice...(he was older too)

so then we boxxed again, dude got the best of me...and his folks HELLA BIGGER THEN ME started kickin me in the head and shit

i still got scars from that fight

but fuck it...i coulda bowed down or walked away when i seen dude was 30 deep...instead i kept walkin up to him like a young hard headed soldier would...and i was definately the first to bomb

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
Shit I cant even count all the times I been jumped, a couple times I handle mine and a couple times I got handled. But I didnt go out like no bitch, lol. But the most niggas I can remember gettin jumped by was about 20. Me, one of the homies, my cousin, and my his boy went to one of the carnivals they throw up out here every few months. It was early around 9PM so we thought we'd kill some time before the clubs started openin up. We got blunted and shit and walked around fuckin wit a few bitches. I had my ear piece in and talkin to my partna on the cell when this one nigga ran upon me. At first I thought I knew him, but when I took my ear piece out and said somethin to the nigga he aint say shit, just kept mouthin to his two homies. One of'em cut his eye at me and was muggin, we had a lil stare down. None of'em said shit and kept on doin they thang so I kept walkin.

My homies was fuckin wit some bitches on the other side and I went over there to tell them bout that shit. One of my homies got heated and was like "fuck it, lets go find these bitch ass niggas", so we walked around a couple times lookin for'em. They was gone, we told them bitches we'd get at'em later and headed to the parking lot. I dropped a dime to this one cat and started walkin up to the car. Some said turn around so I did, and I saw the one who ran up on me. He pointed to the parking lot and like 10 niggas came rushin behind him up to the car. Then 5 came rushin from both sides of us, my homie cut 5 off on one side, and the others was on the other side of the car. And my cousin was in the middle of the 10 niggas walkin up on us, tryin to hold'em off or whatever.

Ole boy got up on me and we was mouthin off at each other, then I just threw one at him and he fell back. He caught me in the chest and I slammed him on the ground and kept kickin. Next thing I know I'm catchin all kinds of fists in the back and in the middle of all these niggas swingin. Me and my cousin handlin a few of'em but shit there too many. 3 of'em holdin me and I'm kickin some niggas off but end up on top of ole boy on the ground and we both throwin'em. I'm catchin kicks to the back and shit and my homie was handlin like 4 of'em til they started rushin him the same way. The Mossberg and SK in the trunk and aint no way to get to it and my 9 was at the crib, just a fucked up ass situation.

Anyway tho, we hear sirens comin and ppl comin towards the fight, so everybody just start breakin to they rides. And when we gettin in the car I look in the backseat and my homies boy layin on the floor with the doors locked like a lil bitch. So I was muggin a hole deep in his fuckin grill, bitch ass nigga. We rolled out and my homie throwin up his block out the window. Later on my cousin rolled back up there wit a few folx and the straps lookin for them niggas but I was at my girls crib. But them next few days at school I was huntin that bitch ass nigga who was hidin in the car. He was dodgin me til I finally got ahold of his bitch ass, as for them niggas, that shit got handled. But thats the one I remember the most, that was a whole classroom fulla niggas and I still got the scars from that shit. If they woulda had straps we woulda been mopped. 4sho =%~dRoP iT=%~

Nov 22, 2002
HELL JEAH MY NIGGA. DEZ NIKKAS ROLL UP ON DA BLOCK ON DAY AND SAYS YOU BE DAT REDTOWNHOMIE FROM SICCNESS.NET.I SAID YEAH. DEN DEY PROCEEDED TO BEAT MY ASS. DEY WAS ALL BRAKE YOSELF NIKKA! DEN I PROCEEDED TO PULL OUT MY BB GUN AND SPRAY DEZ NIGGAS. TRUE GANGSTA SHIT WHODI. THOSE PINCHE MAYATES. DEY AINT SHIT. FUK DEM. FOSHOW

May 3, 2002
About five years ago, I was walking home from school with my headphones on. A block away from my apartment, I notice some guy wearing a 49ers jacket walking toward me on the opposite corner doing hand signs but I keep walking/ignoring him since I didn't know him. At about half way to meet each other, I notice he's yelling, so I turn my headphones down and look behind me: nobody - I keep walking. When we're about fifteen feet away from each other, I notice those hand gestures and yelling were directed at me, so I take my headphones off to see what his problem was. Appearantly, he didn't like my Raiders shirt and began calling me a "scrap" and was asking where I was from and started telling me how I was in "norteño territory." Knowing he owed me nothing or hadn't done nothing to me, I try to get around him but he insists that we fight (probably because he was a 49ers fan and I was a Raiders fan.) He gets in front of me and punches me on the side of the head (with his inner forearm... tucked into his jacket), so I take my backpack off ready to have a boxing match, when out of nowhere... I see four more motherfuckers running from around the corner. At this point, I feel my balls drop to my ankles as everything turns dream-like. The guy with the jacket then gets behind me and gives me a big hug with my arms to my sides as his four friends proceed to punch and kick me. He eventually lets go but they keep beating on me so I start throwing wild jabs, uppercuts, and elbows. Seeing that my blows influenced them to keep going, I stop, cover my face, and lean forward. About three minutes go by and they stop. When I look up, I was in the middle of the street and the stuff in my backpack was all over the street and cars were souding their horns because wanted to get through. I quickly grab my bloodied-up back pack and stuff my school books back in. When I turn to look at the guys, they were walking away eating some chocolate bars I had just bought! To my surprise, one of them stayed behind and asked me how I was doing. After telling him I was fine, he gave me some advice on how not to wear a blue back pack, a Raiders shirt, and a pair of gray Ben Davis' all at the same time. I thanked him for the advice, the bloody school books, nose, and clothes and I continued my walk home as people who saw me looked at me like I was crazy.
I was thankful that I was not shot, stabbed, nor seriously injured but I regret not asking the guy who stayed behind if I was an official member of their gang!

P-Nut

Sicc OG
Sep 23, 2002
LMAOOOOOOOOOO@Unregistered

That gots to be the funniest shit I heard on here in a long time. Now I been jumped more times than I can count, and if I lost a squab I won the next one or got'em back in some way. I redeemed myself, but homie I dont think you could ever redeem yoself from that shit, if that story is true. lmao Funny ass shit, you got that ass tapped homie. That post should be nominated for POST OF THE MONTH lol=%~dRoP iT=%~

May 3, 2002
Another memory from my high school days...
In the tenth grade, a few friends and I were standing in the middle of the block talking shit amongst ourselves (we had been drinking earlier) when some African males accompanied by a Caucasian male asked us for a dollar. We all kindly said we didn't have none, but one of my shorter friends, A, (who I think suffers from Short Man Syndrome) said something cocky like, "Yes, I do... but it's mine, not yours." Immediately, the Caucasian started talking shit and proceeded to push him down to the ground and kicked A in the chest as he fell. Another friend, B, thought that what had just taken place was un-fair (since the Caucasian was a lot taller than A) so he just went crazy on the Caucasian. Then the Caucasian's friends got in and started whopping on B and that's when the rest of us jumped in... fists everywhere. After a few seconds of violence, we broke up and started talking shit to one another. It didn't stop there, though. B was so out-raged, that he went to the trunk of his car (as he clamied to "You better run or I'll kill you motherfuckers!") and pulled out his father's un-loaded shotgun. The African males and Caucasian froze up for a few seconds then started to run as they begged B not to shoot them while my friends and I laughed our asses off. It was a funny sight... one of them even grabbed a plastic garbage can and used it as a shield. One tried to hide behind a public telephone, another behind a bush, and the brighter two ran around the corner.
We immediately vacated the sight knowing that we were drunk, driving a Ford Pinto without a license with an illegal shotgun in the back, and knowing a witness may have contacted the ho-lice.

I've not only had troubles with norteños, but sureños as well...
Same neighborhood as above story... three friends and I... sitting on a bench drinking some 40's. Like an hour of chatting and drinking, A (same A from above story) notices some good-looking females sitting not too far away from us, so he decides he wants to go over and talk to them. Knowing he might do or say something stupid, my friends and I follow. We're sitting there talking for like ten minutes when some of the females' male friends show up. We "what's up?" each other when one in the other group, Z, asks A where he was from. A replies with, "I ain't from nowhere... fuck sur, fuck norte... fuck them both." Z takes offense and challenges A to a fight, but A backs out. A backs out, but C jumps in saying, "He won't fight you, but I will." A one-on-one fight begins and nobody jumps in. They soon separate (both injured about the same), but keep looking at each other like they want to rip each other's heads off as the females plead for them to calm down. We get up from the bench and start walking in a group. Z then says he has to go to the restroom, so he runs ahead of us. We were walking uphill, so we couldn't see what was on the next block. When we get to the corner to cross the street to the next block, we notice a mob of about thirty angry madmen in blue being led by Z, but we keep walking thinking things were going to be resolved in a mature, calm manner. We get like 10 feet from each other and Z asks A to repeat what he had said earlier. A says he didn't mean it in such a way to disrespect him or his "homies," but Z keeps insisting. Z then rushes A and the angry mob starts to take punches at A as three guys hold him by his arms and neck. When my friends and I try to help him out by pushing motherfuckers or throwing punches, Z looks at us and tells us that the problem is not with us, but with A. C says, "Fuck thirteen," so they start pouding on him, too. This "jumping" procedure goes on for about a minute then the angry mob runs off. My friends and I then run to help A, but he was not in the garage corner the angry mob ran from, so we're like, "What the fuck? He was just here." We search the area assuming the worst when he calls D on his cell phone from a public phone saying that he was about two blocks away. We meet up where A was hiding and he tells us that a guy in a "Unified School District" truck opened his door for him, told him to hop on, and dropped him off three blocks away. I just wanted to enjoy my buzz and it was obviously fucked up.