Anybody eva got they ass whooped by a gang of muthafukkaz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2002
My cousin got fucked up by a gang of scraps. They jumped his ass 6v1 and beat the shit out of him. The last thing he was worried about was getting a bloody lip, because when they were done they smashed a brick on his face.

May 13, 2002
i got my shit kicked in by 5 scraps in 7th grade.. they were 8th graders..i was in my boxers changin in the locker room and dude came out of nowhere and socked me in the back of the head.. one of them had brass knuckles on and i still have a scar over my eye...they are the reason i got exspelled..

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
shit, same type of thing happened to me in 7th grade in the locker room by some eight graders...except i had my pants around my ankles, and ya'll knowz what that feelz like, when someone comes up behind u and shit. they slammed my head against the lockers, so i picced up this bar from a railing, and broke some guys face with it. his friends then threw me in the showers, with the water on, and slammed my face into the ground. knocced out cold.

Aug 15, 2002
man when i was about 11 i was in south richmond on cutting just past jones and harris (if you know the area) and 2 lil niggas was talkin shit. well they was my age but lil compared to me cuz i was big for my age. then one of them is like "nigga gimee yo shoes or we gonna beat yo ass nigga" so i play the square role and walk up on 'em like i'm about to give up my shoes, (which was some wak ass xj900's that was way to big for either of them) so i start to bend down like i was gonna untie my shit but i came up wit a old school nintendo mike tyson punchout push the start button uppercut and laid the first dude out. i broke 2 knuckles and a finger but didn't know it yet. the other dude backed up for a second and kinda hesitated like "what the fuk jus happened" so i picked up a big ass rock and the nigga started runnin. i threw it at him and thats when i found out my shit was broke. that shit was hella hurtin. i hit dude in the back of his neck wit da rock when he was tryin to run across the street. he stopped , picked up the rock and threw it back and missed and hit a car, it was like a 87 monte carlo if i remember rite. 4 or 5 fat ass older niggas got out and dude startin yellin to the fat niggas "he told me he was tryin to break yo window" the nigga closest to me picked up the rock , and threw it at me and hit me in the chest wit it HELLA hard. i jus said fuk and rushed him rite. i threw a quick shot to the face and kicked him in his nuts. man that nigga didn't even feel the head shot and must have been wearin a cup, cuz he ran up and bombed on my jaw and kicked me as i was fallin. that was a super wakeup call for me. thats when i found out i wasn't the tuffest nigga on earth no more. this nigga had just took the title. so i hopped up hella quick. turned around and ran as fast as i could, man them fat niggas was rite behind me. i ran up cuttin til i got to i think the street is carlson and made a rite. i turned left on potrero and they was still chasin me. them niggas didn't stop untill i was past the temples (some aprtments) right around halfway to san pablo ave, then them niggas ran out of wind i guess and gave up. If you know richmond you know thats a long ass run. i couldn't even do it now i'm too out of shape. if you dont know richmond then i'll say thats over 1.5 - 2 miles damn near. them fat niggas was hangin. i told my cuzzin. and he was rollin. its over 11 years later and he still brings that shit up all the time.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
big dave said:
man when i was about 11 i was in south richmond on cutting just past jones and harris (if you know the area) and 2 lil niggas was talkin shit. well they was my age but lil compared to me cuz i was big for my age. then one of them is like "nigga gimee yo shoes or we gonna beat yo ass nigga" so i play the square role and walk up on 'em like i'm about to give up my shoes, (which was some wak ass xj900's that was way to big for either of them) so i start to bend down like i was gonna untie my shit but i came up wit a old school nintendo mike tyson punchout push the start button uppercut and laid the first dude out. i broke 2 knuckles and a finger but didn't know it yet. the other dude backed up for a second and kinda hesitated like "what the fuk jus happened" so i picked up a big ass rock and the nigga started runnin. i threw it at him and thats when i found out my shit was broke. that shit was hella hurtin. i hit dude in the back of his neck wit da rock when he was tryin to run across the street. he stopped , picked up the rock and threw it back and missed and hit a car, it was like a 87 monte carlo if i remember rite. 4 or 5 fat ass older niggas got out and dude startin yellin to the fat niggas "he told me he was tryin to break yo window" the nigga closest to me picked up the rock , and threw it at me and hit me in the chest wit it HELLA hard. i jus said fuk and rushed him rite. i threw a quick shot to the face and kicked him in his nuts. man that nigga didn't even feel the head shot and must have been wearin a cup, cuz he ran up and bombed on my jaw and kicked me as i was fallin. that was a super wakeup call for me. thats when i found out i wasn't the tuffest nigga on earth no more. this nigga had just took the title. so i hopped up hella quick. turned around and ran as fast as i could, man them fat niggas was rite behind me. i ran up cuttin til i got to i think the street is carlson and made a rite. i turned left on potrero and they was still chasin me. them niggas didn't stop untill i was past the temples (some aprtments) right around halfway to san pablo ave, then them niggas ran out of wind i guess and gave up. If you know richmond you know thats a long ass run. i couldn't even do it now i'm too out of shape. if you dont know richmond then i'll say thats over 1.5 - 2 miles damn near. them fat niggas was hangin. i told my cuzzin. and he was rollin. its over 11 years later and he still brings that shit up all the time.
Now,this was a real deal classic story..Best one yet homez.Good shyt....

Jul 25, 2002
www.raptalk.net
SOAK::GAME said:
yeah cuhh like a bunch of shlob assh muthafuccash ran up on me when i wush on my lonely one time when i wush in the sheventh grade cuhh, yah feels but then i grabbed the AK-4sheven from out my baccpacc and shtarted bustin' on er' nigga on shite

oh coy!
LMAO!!! same type of shit happened to me in my past life...I saw "the world is yours" on a blimb...next thing i know...I was all yayed out sitting at my desk @ my multi million dollar mansion, and I see a gang of clombian cockroaches sneaking around, on my security cam tv... so I load up the M-16 wit the atachable gernade lancher and bust on every single one of those niccaz...they fucked my shit up...

Aug 15, 2002
SOAK::GAME said:
yeah cuhh like a bunch of shlob assh muthafuccash ran up on me when i wush on my lonely one time when i wush in the sheventh grade cuhh, yah feels but then i grabbed the AK-4sheven from out my baccpacc and shtarted bustin' on er' nigga on shite

oh coy!
man you's a fool!!!! lmao

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
when i was like 6 these 2 kids slammed my ass into a fence and then stuck my head in a hole thru the fence and kept fuckin hittin my back wit pieces of wood, i thought my shit was about to break and they thought i had sum money....sum fuckin LUNCH money or some shit i guess....fuck i was young.....they fucked me up for a little while but they were punks anyway so they got me for like 4 bucks and ran..... i got my head back thru the hole safely after the fucks were gone....

that was the only time ive been fucked up in a fight with more then 1 vs 1........it was garbage anyway