anybody else feelin that styles and pharoe monch track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i heard the new soundbombing sucked, but i like soundbombing part 2.. yeah that styles track is dope tho, he's one of my favorites on the east along with jadakiss, jae hood and sheek from LOX/D-Block. all that d-block shit bangs

Who is D-Block and Jae Hood? What they got out

na man, just wait for that whole styles album to come out, a lot of the songs on that Soundbombing are gonna be on other people albums, so if you like that song, just wait for "Gangster and Gentleman"...it's gonna be tight.

when does it drop?

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
d-block is basically the group LOX (jadakiss, sheek, styles) with an additional member (jae hood). no album out, but they got a gang of songs on mixtapes u can download. download the track "d-block burial" aka "murder yourself" that shit is hard. jae hood got a gang of lil freestyles from different tapes, one real tight one is called "who want beef". he also got a demo cd that came out in 99, but its not all that great. LOX got 2 albums out, i like their 2nd one "we are the streets"

since u feelin styles download the tracks "black magic", "the ghost" and "gangster and a gentlemen". there's some more good ones too, but thats all i can think of off the top of my head. the styles lp drops next month, i cant wait.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

been feelin' pharoahe fuckin monch for years

if you like hip hop with an underground feel, go swoop up Organized Konfusion "Stress: The Extinction Agenda"

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

2black4siccness said:
You aint feelin Nothin but a dick up your white ass
fucc you hoe.......,,,..come out to my spot and get rolled up and smoked like a dubee u lil cake ass boy
i'm down as dirt to handle yo funeral preperations muthafucca........it's all tha way onnn
so whut the fucc homecoy i came wit it so now it's time to pay the piper bitch
slip and say the wrong shit an' they gone have a hard time identifyin' yo azz when yo' headz 200 miles away from yo body
keep own talkin out the side of yo punk ass and i'm a find u bitch
i'm down as fucc to have yo cap twisted on bacc wit a throwaway strap plehuh
i already got a ditch dug up for yo ass in east co co for when i'm done kiccin' up dust
so whut's it gone be? weenie ass poodle ass bitchmade muthafucca

Fucc around and find yo bitchass in a See-Through Sequin Outfit
with your nipples pierced wearin Blacc Lip Liner hoin' next to your mom on the same street corner. Go bathe in a vat of monkey semen, you homo erectus

May 6, 2002
Yo whaz up yay-area ridaz I got mad d-block/styles shit. Hit me up on da mirc im in channels #murda_musik & #xclusives. If you want some hot shit. I got mixtapes too. If y;all like that shit too. Also you can hit me on yahoo as california_high or aol messenger as Kronix408. Peace!