anybody else feelin that styles and pharoe monch track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
i heard the new soundbombing sucked, but i like soundbombing part 2.. yeah that styles track is dope tho, he's one of my favorites on the east along with jadakiss, jae hood and sheek from LOX/D-Block. all that d-block shit bangs

May 17, 2002
na man, just wait for that whole styles album to come out, a lot of the songs on that Soundbombing are gonna be on other people albums, so if you like that song, just wait for "Gangster and Gentleman"...it's gonna be tight.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
speaking of east coast shit - you people should pick up that new AZ album 'Aziatic'. I was never a big fan but i picked this album up and it's real tight

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone hear the like 1:50 track with Pharoe Monch doin My Life, its just him singin his part, but its got a different beat. The beat is raw as fuck! Its so simple yet so so tight. Head Bobbin music.

Sound Bombing is aight. But like most comps its got a cupple cool tracks and the rest leave somthing more to be desired. The Pharoe Monch track is tight, the Talib joints are tight, and the Smif N Wessun track is tight. But most of the other ones are just so-so. Its worth buring but i'm not so sure it'd be somthin i'd run out and buy.

Mezzano If you are lookin for some east coast shit, check out The Boot Camp Clik (Buckshot, Smif N Wessun, Heltah Skeltah, OGC, The Representativez). You'll like em. You can check out their web site www.duckdown.com for some ideas on albums to buy or songs to listen to. Or you can always hit me up and i can give you a list of tracks to DL to see if you'll like em.

Check this post out for more info:

http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7241