Any News On the X-Raided Case

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 19, 2005
myspace.com
Bloc_Star said:
Semi... i was supposed to tell you to holla on the email, myspace or the phone cuz we not gonna be posting on the siccness n e more. You know what's up wid it...

Fa sho sis. I'll holla at you on the e-mail or phone to see whats poppin wit this situation. ~100

Oct 18, 2005
N$$J RYDA 408 said:
y aint yall gonan b poztin on da $iccnezz no mo?

Specific issues that were going on, but we'll continue to check on the forum and post up occasionally...

Speaking of posting, we're getting a LOT of love on the "Free X-Raided" CD. So that should bring in some decent $$ for the defense fund. Watch out for it in the next couple months...

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^Because his people did post here. If you were up on X you would know he now has blocc star entertainment. The name of this forum is madman/gangway. The forum was created when shit was popin off but shit happends and stuff died down. Locahontas used to post cause she was Xs lady now X has some new chick who posts here as Callmedaunda but recenly changed her name too something else cant remember what it is at the moment.

Aug 4, 2002
I'm up on X nigga, and I know he got some other shit poppin'. But if shit aint goin on, close this shit and put a label in who's really doin things. You didn't post anything up that I didn't already know. But the chick said they aint gonna be posting on here anymore, so where the fuck are we gonna get info from, you feel me?

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
mrskrilla said:
I'm up on X nigga, and I know he got some other shit poppin'. But if shit aint goin on, close this shit and put a label in who's really doin things. You didn't post anything up that I didn't already know. But the chick said they aint gonna be posting on here anymore, so where the fuck are we gonna get info from, you feel me?
you will get your info directly from his website which I am sure is gonna launch sometime within this year.