Any News On the X-Raided Case

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2005
Is X-raided going to appeal his case or what and if so what is going to happen with him he should be released is my thought because he has served some unneccessary time in The "Q".

Sep 23, 2004
supposedly its gonna take mid 6 figures to appeal the shit...................... i dont know the whole story.... his female posts on here from time to time she might be able to clear it up

Oct 18, 2005
you can get the details online, although they won't be very accurate. 1 person was killed and it was back in 1992 or around there. We need about $300K for the appeal to do it right. Once we raise the money the appeal will get crackin.

Feb 17, 2005
how much longer and is the other guy that admitted to the killings locked up yet or what is x -raided still at san quentin or where is he?

Aug 4, 2002
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't the dude who REALLY did the crime come forward and admit to it? If he did, why the six figures for an appeal?!

Oct 18, 2005
He took a plea and had to admit guilt to get time served... basically he won HIS appeal and took a plea so the state wouldn't retry the case. Raided needs to do his appeal now and it's hella expensive because it's a team of attorneys basically shutting down the firm to work on it. They have to hire special investigators and stuff so it costs a grip.

He's not in San Quentin, he got transferred to Pleasant Valley State Prison.

Jul 12, 2004
raided

man last i heard he was in calipatria or whatever, cuz wqhen i wrote him a letter thats where he wrote bacc from. word around the campfire is he was suppossed to appeal soon, but i don't know fo sho. hopefully his lady hits it up on here.
southside

Oct 18, 2005
Jester LoC said:
man last i heard he was in calipatria or whatever, cuz wqhen i wrote him a letter thats where he wrote bacc from. word around the campfire is he was suppossed to appeal soon, but i don't know fo sho. hopefully his lady hits it up on here.
southside
Yeah Jester, this is his wife... I had to get a new username. He moved from Calipatria to Mule Creek and ended up at Pleasant Valley. The "Free X-Raided" CD is going to give us a jump on starting his appeal. All profits made on that will go directly to his defense. Same goes for the "Free X" gear when it's available.