any info on the new Raided/Kingpen album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

@DEUCES AND A TRAY

QUIT HATEN NIGGA THE BEATS ARE OFF THE HOOK BIG HOLLIS CAME HARD

I THINK YOU NEED TA CLEAN YO DIRTY ASS EARS YOUVE BEEN LISTENING TA TO MUCH TEXAS MUSIC

NIGGA.....

THIS IS SOME OF X-RAIDEDS BEST WORK

AND IM NOT JUS SAYING THAT CUZZ IM ON IT

REAL CHOP

COHP IT

SAC OF INDO

AND 4DEUCES =A TRAY

COHP YOU A Q-TIP NIGGA AND LISTEN TO THE ALBUM AGIAN.....C-LIM:devious:

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
Re: @DEUCES AND A TRAY

C-LIM said:
QUIT HATEN NIGGA THE BEATS ARE OFF THE HOOK BIG HOLLIS CAME HARD

I THINK YOU NEED TA CLEAN YO DIRTY ASS EARS YOUVE BEEN LISTENING TA TO MUCH TEXAS MUSIC

NIGGA.....

THIS IS SOME OF X-RAIDEDS BEST WORK

AND IM NOT JUS SAYING THAT CUZZ IM ON IT

REAL CHOP

COHP IT

SAC OF INDO

AND 4DEUCES =A TRAY

COHP YOU A Q-TIP NIGGA AND LISTEN TO THE ALBUM AGIAN.....C-LIM:devious:
i plan on listening to it again, but as of now the shit is bunk. the beats on this album are worse than the beats on young fierce. no hating, just speakin the real. u dont even know what i listen to, so dont speak on what u dont know.

Apr 25, 2002
HAIR BANGS

MAN IVE BEEN LISTENING TO THIS SHIT ALL MORNING......HOLLIS GOT A SICC STYLE ON THA BOARDS......XRAIDED CAME HARD AS PHUC.....LIM, YOU CAME WAY PROPER ON DAT REPRUCUSSIONS TRACK...THAT BACKGROUND MONSTER DOUBLE UP WAS SICC.......ERYBODY CAME COO ON IT...... # 9.....OOH WEE....SHITS HEATED.....ERYBODY NEED TO PEEP THAT TRACK.....BEAT BANGS....CREEPIN WITA MASK 2.....SICC....

GOOD LOOKIN EW!!!!

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
2nd time listenin to it, its a little better. the best way i can describe it- it sounds ALOT like vengence is mine, so if u like VIM, i can almost guarantee u will like this too. a few of the beats are recycled from other songs, or just sound really similar. its not all that bad

C

C-LIM

@x-loc

what are you talking about I am on off the deep end....?

nigga go buy the album and quit downloading shit...lim

@4deuces a trays......thats right baby

its to da good....but you still got a lil wax in yo other ear....

the beats bang and its all original:devious:

@ yoUng k9.....THANX PARTNA...LIM

Apr 25, 2002
i aint going to buy da mutha fuckin album cuz it aint worth the money......i told you that already...i aint going to waste some skrill on something i dont want....