any info on the new Raided/Kingpen album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
its out already.. anyone got a review or a tracklist. i love raided but i wanna get some opinions before i drop some loot. i already got burned by that new Daz cd which i thought was gonna be a 4 sure banger

Apr 25, 2002
1.SAC A INTRO
2.RESPECT FOR NONE
3.WHAY CAN THEY SAY
4.THE MONSTER MASH FT LUNI COLEONE
5.CITY OF KINGS
6.IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN FT NO LOVE
7.OTHERWISE
8.THE PROCESS FT ROBERT JR
9.RELENTLESS
10.BOMB GUTS
11.OFF THE DEEP END FT C-LIM
12.REPRECUSSIONS FT C-LIM
13.RETALIATION FT T-NUTTY- CLIM
14.WE DID THAT
15.OUTRO
16.GAME OFFICAL
17.WITTA MASK ON PT2
18.MEETCHA MAKER

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
yeah thats what i was thinkin, cuz Hollis' production as of late has been uninspired, monotonous bullshit. i wish he would produce slumps like he he did on Budwiza's album. now THAT was some bangin production right there.

May 10, 2002
Hows the flows on this shit? I think after "The Unforgiven" Raideds flows went downhill. "Vengance is mine" wasn't too bad, but I hated that "initiation" shit. He was tryin ta do too much in that CD.

Jun 12, 2002
4sDeuces&Trays said:
its out already.. anyone got a review or a tracklist. i love raided but i wanna get some opinions before i drop some loot. i already got burned by that new Daz cd which i thought was gonna be a 4 sure banger

I feel ya...I love Raided's shit too but I kinda felt like I got burnt on the "these walls can talk" cd. I was all excited and ordered it off the internet before I found out that it was just remixed shit.. I was hoping for some new material..