any info on the new Raided/Kingpen album??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

C-LIM

@x-loc

if you cant afford it nigga I'll try to get somebody to send you one cuzz you a cool lil nigga...c-lim

:devious:

May 1, 2002
x-loc said:
i aint going to buy da mutha fuckin album cuz it aint worth the money......i told you that already...i aint going to waste some skrill on something i dont want....
X-Loc, hit me up on AIM. Fillingupspace is the screenname. hit me up.

May 7, 2002
I thought the beats on that cd slap...I can listen to it all the way through. One of my fav's this year so far. X never comes faulty in my opinion. C Lim a fool though lol. "zig zag want me to rubb on the coochie and stick my finger in your booty" Raided's flows are sick as usual...Kingpin...he come tight. he got that high pitched voice in a way...but i i'm feeling it. i'd give it a 9/10. For those of you not feeling the beats....get yourself a proper stereo system...and you'll feel 'em. gauranteed. They hit hard.

May 1, 2002
C~Lim str8 clownin fools. Thats a mean verse on the track Reprecussions. Keep gettin at em. I have to say, after hearing it, THIS SHIT BANGS! Its another must have nefarious classic... Dont sleep...

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN

i know everyone has their opinions and all but DAMN - how can you NOT feel this shit??? the WHOLE album is KNOCKIN - no joke! not one weak song! probably hollis' best production since "mouth of madness"...raided and kingpen come tight the whole way through...i give it a 9-9.5 EASILY

C

C-LIM

@str8mrE

thats what im talkin bout homie............... luv....c-lim

<MARQUEE>DA C MONSTA</MARQUEE>:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
C-Lim was clownin' like crazy, but I'm not feelin' the Hollis production. It sounds just like the beats on VIM and Initiation. X-Raided needs to go back to rappin' like he did on Unforgiven and Nefarious. KingPen is weak in my opinion too. I got sick of him and his voice on Initiation real quick. I was laughin' my ass off at "Brotha Wimp" and all the other funny shit Slim Loc was sayin'.......much love, peace.....

Apr 25, 2002
<font color="white">what stores in the bay already got this shit in stock anyone know?

i wanna swoop this fo sho... been waitin on it...</font>