Antwon

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i thought it could be better. im being real with you in comparison to westisde horizon and fantasy beds. theres an obvious reason why it got released on valentines day, most of the songs find they way to be about bitches.

downtown is ridiculous. niggas made a song about eating butthole.

MAYBE itll grow on me. but right now its just such a short album, it ends before you can get to thinking about it.

i dont even think the album clocks 45 minutes in its entirety. i drank a pint of beer and it was over, joe.

im playing it a second time. altho i wanna peep this flying lotus shit so i may put it on hold.

3rd world grl was tight

Last edited:

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Never mentioned in this thread but after 8 listens I think I've properly soaked the album & I do indeed like it. It's def more linked to sex/women but the songs all still slap. Twon said he sees this as an extension of End of Earth & that he probably would have combined them if he made these songs back then.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I really liked In Dark Denim a lot personally and its been getting lots of play. I could see how someone could prefer the other two to it though for sure. I love the beats on it a lot because a good majority of them aren't typical rap beats. Some of them are damn near on a NYC No Wave era type tip, which I love. I also think regardless of the subject matter Antwon has stepped his bars up or notch as well.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah I was about to post that but fell back to sleep. I'm digging it. I guess when they release stuff as Nature Boys it's Antwon, Himself the Majestic, and DCxDCxDC.

While it definitely has the feel of a Friendzone beat it's pretty aggro compared to how their stuff usually is. It's dope though.