Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2009
I've only seen some of the first season back when I was still in the States. I'm pretty much a fan of any travel show where the host is willing to do some cool or crazy type shit. I enjoyed the episodes that I watched. Dude was pretty funny.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I watch Bourdains show all the time, there was a marathon on last sunday. I watched that shit damn near all day. I love the Travel channel reminds me of when I was in the service and actually got to go to fun places, I doubt Bourdain or the Bizarre foods guy will ever go to Phoenix

Apr 25, 2002
99% chance she won't say shit about food. He'll gush about how great the wire was and bemoan the demise of american industrialization while she tells him about how the city is on hard times. And that's why I like the show less and less.

Apr 25, 2002
99% chance she won't say shit about food. He'll gush about how great the wire was and bemoan the demise of american industrialization while she tells him about how the city is on hard times. And that's why I like the show less and less.
I DVR'd this and watched it on my lunch break.

I'll give myself half credit on the above prediction. Because even though she didn't say shit about food, they still went some place to eat food.

The episode ranks among the bottom.

May 27, 2009
I need to download some of the other episodes that I've missed over the years. The first segment of this latest episode was pretty good. Talking shit with Snoop, and the food did look pretty good.

I can't say I'm really a fan of the episodes that take place in the US though. I want to to see Anthony hitting up all the crazy places around the world. I like to see some shit and think "Damn, maybe I should hit up Russia one of these days". Watching this latest episode I was thinking "Man, fuck Baltimore, Detroit and Buffalo."