Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
^I quite enjoyed the Egypt one....He did one recently where he had a fan from the USA take him to Saudi Arabia, and seemed promising but ended up being the worst episode ever....dope show overall I catch it anytime it's on and not a repeat...

Apr 25, 2002
I enjoyed the "Into The Fire" episode where he goes back to his old restaurant and cooks for a night.

I used to like his old show on Food Network too. Funny how they let him go and now they are continually trying to copy his show to cash in on the success Travel channel is having.

Nov 2, 2002
the san francisco episode was pretty cool, he was skeptical at first thinking it was going to be all hippies and stuff, then they took him to house of prime rib

May 27, 2009
Season 7 seems to get starting off with some good episodes (not sure how many are out, I've just seen the first two on the internet).

Panama looked pretty dope. I probably shouldn't have been surprised by the parallels between the pasts/presents of the Panamanian blacks and American blacks, but I was. Shit looked disturbingly similar.

Turkey looked like it was poppin' off as well. I'd never had much interest in checking out Turkey, or any other Muslim country for that matter (a vacation with no drinking would be difficult for me). Now I've definitely added Turkey to the list of spots I want to hit up. The food looked great as well. We get some Turkish food out here, but it all looks like a poor imitation after seeing the real shit. I need to get myself invited to my homeboy's mom's house for some authentic shit.

Anyone know where he's going for the next episode? The web releases I saw didn't have the previews for the next episode.