ANSWER DIS ONE IF YOU CAN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2002
CRIPN & TRIPPN said:
Yo, i is a 21 year old man (and i didn't think i would make 20). I grew up in big bad central cali always envolved in gang banging and slagin. I guess you can say dat i am white. But dis is where da delema come into play. All my homies is black, my girl is black, i talks black, i acts black, i love black! People always tripin on me callin me a wigga and shit. Da problem is i knows i is black where it counts. I mean i feel the struggle of the black race and even finds myself calling otha white people crackas and shit. I calls all my homies nigga and they call me nigga when we is talkin. I even went as far as listing myself as being black on a survey. Yo my question is why cant people just respect me as a black person when i says i is one? Why cant they look past my skin and notice my style? I wants to know what yall thinks about dis?

P.S. KEEP IT REAL AND REMEMBER DAT BEING BLACK AINT ABOUT DA COLOR OF YA SKIN, ITS ABOUT DA CONTENT OF YA SOUL!

your fuckin white shut up wigger. thinking you're black because you live up to stereotypes. what a fucking joke. your trash

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Stay off the sherm
for real, my best friend has a crew of like 100 black guys and he doesn't say "i'm a black guy in a white man's body", he says he's a white guy who's got alot of black friends

Oct 8, 2002
foreal man, you makin us whitefolk despicable looking, you are fuccing trash. that "I is this, I is that" shit jus shows that you are trying to make black people look ignorant and anyone who grows up around them will talk like that. you are a fuccing stupid craccer. er wait, I mean youz a foo muhfucca