ANSWER DIS ONE IF YOU CAN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2002
Yo, i is a 21 year old man (and i didn't think i would make 20). I grew up in big bad central cali always envolved in gang banging and slagin. I guess you can say dat i am white. But dis is where da delema come into play. All my homies is black, my girl is black, i talks black, i acts black, i love black! People always tripin on me callin me a wigga and shit. Da problem is i knows i is black where it counts. I mean i feel the struggle of the black race and even finds myself calling otha white people crackas and shit. I calls all my homies nigga and they call me nigga when we is talkin. I even went as far as listing myself as being black on a survey. Yo my question is why cant people just respect me as a black person when i says i is one? Why cant they look past my skin and notice my style? I wants to know what yall thinks about dis?

P.S. KEEP IT REAL AND REMEMBER DAT BEING BLACK AINT ABOUT DA COLOR OF YA SKIN, ITS ABOUT DA CONTENT OF YA SOUL!

Oct 2, 2002
he has to be trippin'.

Seriously i felt you when talking about most of your friends and girls being black, Most of my friends are mexican,and people come at me with "wannabe mexican" shit (even tho i don't really even act like one). but you just started trippin', sayin' n***a and putting yourself down as black on a survey and considering yourself black, At least i'm half-mexican and grew up in a mexican household. And whenisay cracker, i'm joking around and people know it's in good fun, it cracks every1 up, including the white folks.

Apr 25, 2002
facebook.com
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!!! This shit has me rollin like a motherfucker!!!!LMAO!!!!

Anyone got a napkin or somethin..I'm cryin from laughin so hard... No disrespect..but that was the funniest thing i've read in LIFE.....

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Dogg...there's nothing wrong with knowin black folks, having a black girl, loving black, and livin black. But you can't disrespect where you came from either. You got a heritage and an ethnicity, and above all, you are still white. "If you don't know where you came from, you ain't never gonna know where you're goin". You sound like you are fucking CONFUSED as hell man. Live it "black" if that's how you do it, but don't ever forget where you came from.

Apr 25, 2002
lol @ dude keep sayin "I IZ THIS and I IZ THAT"

muthafucka..i agree with the first reply..just get your wannabe black ass a black strap wit some black bullets and blast yourself into eternal blackness

cuz you a fake ass BOBBY BRADY to me..especially that gay ass autobiography...about grew up bangin and all that gay shit you wrote...

call me a cracker and i swear youll leave so swole you might just be black