Another Nfl offseason bordem thread (rise/decline)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2006
dont sleep on my boy hall.......hes a 27 year old rookie out of texas (played with VY just like bo scaife our TE)....he was in the marines for 4 years i think and he has to be the FASTEST fb in the leauge......everytime he catches the ball he just absolutly oblitartes atleast two defenders.....hes our star FB something we been missing since lorenzo left.....watch out for him.....FB is kinda of a forgotton postion but dude is sick......one of my favorite players on the whole team...

Jan 4, 2003
rise: Aso #21 ( CB RAIDERS ) dude will keep on getting better after knowing hes the #1 dude.. already made probowl but NFL screwed him over at the last minute..

decline: Randy Moss

Aug 23, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
A lot of people think the Cowboys are heading downhill, the Packers are lucky to have gotten the record they had last year and unless they don't make good signings they will be worse next year, and the Lions are consistently terrible and never seem to get better.

I forgot Joseph Addai and Matt Leinart on my riser list.
How are the Packers going to be worse? They have one of the youngest if not the youngest team in the league. Their D has been improving the last 2 years, they have an O line that overachieved last year, Ahman Green is coming back, Driver is a pro bowler, and Jennings is a rising star. O and Favre is coming back, and I know everyone says he will fall off, but they have been saying that since 2003, and he hasn't been that horrible (still better than over half the QB's in the league.)

Aug 23, 2002
MAGG_KNoWLY_A said:
i heard a rumor they might get carr. if carr does get traded

rise/carr
HAHAHA! Carr on the rise? How the fuck is he on the rise when he couldnt do shit with pretty good receivers in Houston. The Vikings dont really have ne one to throw the ball too.

Aug 9, 2006
carr has been the MOST sacked QB since he has been drafted......he cant do shit with that pop-warner football offence of line......i agree carr is a very good qb.....he just needs someone to protect him

May 9, 2002
MooreBlock530 said:
dont sleep on my boy hall.......hes a 27 year old rookie out of texas (played with VY just like bo scaife our TE)....he was in the marines for 4 years i think and he has to be the FASTEST fb in the leauge......everytime he catches the ball he just absolutly oblitartes atleast two defenders.....hes our star FB something we been missing since lorenzo left.....watch out for him.....FB is kinda of a forgotton postion but dude is sick......one of my favorite players on the whole team...
Check the sig for the dopest FB in the game.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
RAS 925 said:
rise: Aso #21 ( CB RAIDERS ) dude will keep on getting better after knowing hes the #1 dude.. already made probowl but NFL screwed him over at the last minute..

man raider fan always think the world is against them........ so he didnt know that he need to fly out there and the NFL made sure that there was no flights???? its funny that ALL the other players made it but him.......

May 9, 2002
ILLER THAN ILL said:
that was a nice stiff arm and all...but damn, leonard weaver ain't shit.

unless you're talking about mack strong.
Leonard is the man. He got hurt this year and thats why he didnt play at all. He'll be back this coming year and yall see. He has soft hands, a quick cut and as you can see....a vicious stiff arm.

Mar 16, 2005
rise????

let's go with Steelers (how can they not), Bush (I see him getting more touches next season...therefore rise), Jones-Drew (he will take touches more from Taylor)

fall????

Indy (now this isn't a fall just to hate, but repeating is hard and they may be losing some key players), Fred Taylor (only because mjd is taking carries, not because of injuries or decline, because he had a good year in 2006), favre and the packers!~

Jan 4, 2006
rise: Michael Huff #24, Alex Smith, Thomas Howard, Edgerin james, Sean taylor (i put him in here even though he made Pro Bowl this year, i think he will be even tighter. Favorite player thats not a Raider)

decline: Bears D

Apr 5, 2003
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
LOL @ people saying the raiders will decline. I mean, I guess they can perform shittier than last season, but how do you decline when you're already the worst team in the league?

go from 2-14 to 1-15 or 0-16

on a serious note, i doubt it, they should do better next season.