Another "L" for yuk aKa the West Coast Don

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

reo

Banned
Feb 12, 2006
I GOT A FERST HAND LOOK AT YUKS CHARACTER WHERE HE CAME OFF LIKE WEENIE IMO... EVER SINCE THAT AND HIS MUSICS CHANGED FOR THA WORSE, I DONT EVEN CHECK FOR HOMEBOYS SHIT NEMORE...

ID TELL THA STORY BUT U KNO HOW THA SICCNESS IS,,, LOL...

Apr 25, 2002
young lou putting killa tay on in detroit kinda sounds like yuk sayin he started the thizz movement with UGA :)
WTF??? I said that I put niggaz in Detroit up on Killa Tay. I didn't put Killa Tay on in Detroit!!! Wow! Yall sound like the gay groups mad at Chic Fil A founder for believing in the BIBLE definition of christian values. I'm not gonna let a nigga call me no cheerleader. That's weak. I respect other opinions about YUK but when I say my piece it turns into a side show. PAC will always be my favorite since 93. I used to have to argue why he was the best back then so this ain't nothing new. Its fun actually cause how weak music is now at least we can keep a thread going.

Apr 25, 2002
I GOT A FERST HAND LOOK AT YUKS CHARACTER WHERE HE CAME OFF LIKE WEENIE IMO... EVER SINCE THAT AND HIS MUSICS CHANGED FOR THA WORSE, I DONT EVEN CHECK FOR HOMEBOYS SHIT NEMORE...

ID TELL THA STORY BUT U KNO HOW THA SICCNESS IS,,, LOL...
Tell it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 18, 2006
Yuks music obviously aint as good as it use to be but a lot of that has to do with the production. He still beasts on dope beats. Around the time UGA came out he was easily the best out the bay, 40's music just wasnt that great to me at that period of time.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
2 @2ndcoming ....U REALLY MAKIN AN ISSUE OUT OF NOTHIN.....AND THE THREAD AINT EVEN ABOUT NO RAP SHIT.
I SPOKE ABOUT CHARACTER, NOT RAP SHIT!!!
AND...........
IM THE NIGGA WHO GOT YOUR FAVORITE RAPPER HIS CHAIN BACC TWICE(FREE OF CHARGE)....ON SOME REAL OFFICIAL MOB SHIT....
SO I DONT WANNA HEAR ALL THAT WE HATIN ON YUK SHIT. IM JUST ANOTHER PERSON TELLIN "THE TRUTH"
GO SMOKE 1 OR SOMETHING

Apr 25, 2002
WTF? I aint tripping off that no more. Youre one of my favorite rappers. I bought no rapping TAC'S cd cause you were featured on 3 tracks!!! I bought that weak WESTCOAST TRIPPIN 2 cause you were on there. I told JT how I like the music you and he did. I'm only guilty of being a fan of quality rappers. I don't have a problem with that.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
IM A REAL 1 HOMIE...IF THE POM POMS COMMENT TOUCHED A NERVE OR SOMETHING, I WAS JUST CLOWNIN AROUND....
I TEND 2 DO THAT FROM TIME 2 TIME. AND I DONT REALLY EVEN HAVE MUCH OPINION ON WHAT HE SAID ABOUT MAC DRE CUZ HE IS NO LONGER HERE. MAYBE ITS DIFFERENT WHEN U REALLY KNOW PPL AND ARENT JUST ASSUMING ABOUT THEIR CHARACTER THRU MUSIC. IM NOT TAKIN NOTHIN PERSONAL...I UNDERSTAND YOUR POSITION BUT LIKE I SAID, AINT NO NEED 2 MAKE IT MUCH OF AN ISSUE...THIS IS THE SICCNESS COMMUNITY. U SHOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT "EVERYBODY" IS NOT GOING 2 AGREE WITH WHAT U POST.I HAVE HAD SEVERAL ONLINE ARGUMENTS HERE BUT IT NEVER CHANGES WHAT I BELIEVE.
THX 4 SUPPORTIN MY MUSIC, I AINT TRYIN 2 BE AN ASSHOLE ABOUT IT. JUST LIGHTEN UP A LIL. SOME OF THESE PPL HAVE VALID POINTS AND MAY HAVE LOST SOME RESPECT OVER THE YEARS. IT HAPPENS 2 THE BEST OF US. WCM100

Apr 25, 2002
AND WEST COAST TRIPPIN WASNT WEAK IN MY OPINION AND TAC TOLD ON SOMEBODY AND I DONT DEAL WITH HIM NO MORE. #DEAD ISSUE
Not WESTCOAST TRIPPIN VOL. 1. I was talking bout WCT vol.2. WESTCOAST TRIPPIN VOL.1 is one of the best label comps of all time. Go back in the siccness history threads and you'll see where I stated that maybe 5 years ago.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
WELL IF U CHECC OUR HISTORY U WOULD KNOW WCT 2 WAS A SLAPPED TOGETHER ALBUM BY THE LABEL...(BASICALLY LEFTOVER SONGS)...ALL THE ARTISTS HAD ALREADY MOVED ON WITH THEIR CAREERS WHEN THAT ALBUM WAS RELEASED. SO PLS DONT BLAME ME. IM ONLY 1 MAN. AND STILL PLAYIN MY PART. SOLO BOLO COMIN SOON:cool:

Feb 8, 2003
Yuks music obviously aint as good as it use to be but a lot of that has to do with the production. He still beasts on dope beats. Around the time UGA came out he was easily the best out the bay, 40's music just wasnt that great to me at that period of time.
imo e-40 is a hit and miss artist now. he will drop some tight songs then he will turn around and drop some filler shit. i still give him props for still going strong after all these years & dropping multiple albums at once and dropping atleast a dozen of tight tracks out the batch.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
So a quick summary of this thread is...Yuk is a weenie in real life, use to rap dope but now he wears trendy hip hop clothes and raps weak...