Another "L" for yuk aKa the West Coast Don

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2006
Not sure who caught this on twitter but yuk did an interview andni guess diggz took it like yuk was taking credit for mac dre (r.i.p) blowing up i guess cuz of thizzle washington and the united ghetto dvds, to which diggs tild yuk ima tell u once and one time only keep mac dre and thizz ent. Out your mouth.....yuk was quick to say its not like that fam blah,blah,blah haha seems like hia don card has been pulled....

Hood Rat Matt

aka Goodfella (since '02)
Oct 19, 2009
East Oakland (Hills)
I was listening to the YBB album before I got 5 on it came out

We don't credit Justin Lomax with Dre's success, but Treal tv helped a lot.

6 years in the feds right as you were starting to blow up...then reinventing yourself and blowing up again...pretty remarkable

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Yuk is totally washed up but united ghettos absolutely got me into Mac Dre. Your retarted if you don't think that helped his popularity.
I'm sure it helped a little... any type of exposure helps any artist blow up... but I don't think it was one of the main contributing factors or anything

I was listening to Mac Dre way before I watched the UGA DVD

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I guess I just never thought that people outside of CA gave a shit about UGA... maybe they did

I lived in CA and didn't give a fuck about UGA. I didn't even watch it until years after it came out

Apr 25, 2002
Where's the proof??? Plus, they should handle that in house if its a problem. What has THIZZ done since MAC DRE's death besides ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

Jan 18, 2007
When J-Diggs (amongst others on the West) disrespects you and you are the supposed West Coast Don that would be considered a "L"...How are you a Don when nobody in the industry or the streets respects or even regards you as an artist, hustler, or anything else? That's just my opinion....

Oct 11, 2009
ONLY THING YUK CAN SAY IS HE GAVE DRE THE NAME "THIZZELLE WASHINGTON"... OTHE THAN THAT YUK GETS NO CREDIT FOR DRE'S SUCCESS... I DON'T SEE ANY "YUKMOUTH PRESENTS" ON ANY OF DRE'S MUSIC.... NO MATTER HOW CRAPPY THIZZ RECORDS PUT OUT MORE MUSIC IN A YEAR THAN SMOKE-A-LOT RECORDS HAS PUT OUT THROUGHOUT IT'S EXISTENCE...

Sep 18, 2008
Andre Nickatina helped Mac Dre out a lot he showed him the importance of doing shows. Show money and hoe money that's how playas move and for rap cats with that type of hustle they can afford to be a Boss Tycoon.

Apr 21, 2012
Ol' make a thread without no info ass nigga! ..... Yuk do come off soundin' sour in the interview but Diggs been trying to ruffle everybody's feathers w/ this twitter shit. From E-40 to Too Short to the fake paperwork he put out himself to get his name buzzing for promo of these duo albums with poodeezy and philthy rich after he hasn't dropped shit in like 3 years. Smh, how old is this nigga?

[video=youtube;MBKaOdoKILY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKaOdoKILY[/video] Interview Diggs is referring to

j diggs ‏ D @Denzishaush thizz
@tharealyukmouth i'ma TELL U 1 time and 1 time ony...NIGGA KEEP MAC DRE AND THIZZ ENT OUT YA MOUTH.....PERIOD

YUKMOUTH ‏@THAREALYUKMOUTH
now ni99az startin fake beef over my homie..I NEVER SAID IM THE REASON #MACDRE BLEW UP..listen 2 the interview i said I HELPED HIS MOVEMENT

the title of the interview is fucked up..sayin im rantin about blowin #MACDRE up..when i saw it i was like WTF also..dont let blogs fool you

but then listen 2 the interview and see its diff..i said i HELPED HIS MOVEMENT w/ the THIZZLE WASHINGTON name & UGA DVDs dats it..

im done with dis shit & FUCK U BLOGGERS TRYNA START FAKE BEEFS!!!