ANOTHER FUNCTION SHUT DOWN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
CaliCaliente said:
Im just sayn meelo...as dumb as the question may of been...is as dumb as those dudez gotta be for bringing they shit out without having one...

Thats just givin a yup a reason to say somethin to them...Hella dumb IMO...

yeah i agree it is dumb, tryna show off is how niggas die everyday.. the thought of that was just funny to me though

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
they weren't filming the performance footage here, today was just for scenery shots, cars, crowd shots, goin dumb, shit like that, and it still got shut down

everything was cool until they opened up the other section and started only letting certain people go into where they were actually filming at, when it was just everybody hangin out having fun, there was no problems, but when they sectioned it off for the filming, cats started trippin, sneakin over there, hoppin the fence, shit like that, cats wouldn't act right and it got shut down

i got some cool pix, i'll post some tomorrow

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it was thick as fuck out there though, lot's of people, lots of clean ass cars, lots of thick ass women

here's some of the people I remember being there, if I forgot someone.... it's been a long day my bad, feel free to add to the list

Federation
Rick Rock
Battle Loc
B-Legit
Turf Talk
JT The Bigga Figga
Saafir
Cellski
Baldhead Rick
Laroo Tha Hard Hitta
Sean T
Ray Rydah (Dirty Mackin' - R.I.P. El Nino)
Lee Majors
Davey D (The writer / radio DJ not the producer)
Franzen
DJ Juice
Al Greenz
Furious
Caprice
Money Tree
C-4
Knocademus

there was HELLA more people, but these are the ones I remember off the dome right now

Feb 10, 2004
www.twitter.com
That is a shame they had to make sections and exclude people, and a shame it got shut down. I always thought that the Alameda Naval base had the space to include as many people that could show up. In the future they should shoot in one of the hangars and/or hand out wristbands early in the morining, esp. if they gonna shoot on the weekend.

LOL at people who clowned when I suggested the base for video shoots.

Dec 5, 2005
CaliCaliente said:
They got enought footage from the shoot today... They will be shooting additional footage in LA as planned
where they gon be shootin the LA part at?? or is it jus gon be them in a studio or sum shit.. if they still need niggaz goin 18 dummy me n my potnaz tryna be up there

May 17, 2004
OAKTOWN73RD said:
hahahhaha shit got crazy fuck federation
if u want to say that shit to their face they are staying at the adagio on geary in frisco...they came to eat today at my parents restaurant and im sure they would like u to say it to them instead of on the internet

Nov 2, 2005
UCDgreek said:
if u want to say that shit to their face they are staying at the adagio on geary in frisco...they came to eat today at my parents restaurant and im sure they would like u to say it to them instead of on the internet

Right...Imean, Imean...

Man up...being an internet thug is sooo not the spirit...
Plus, what have they done to you to make you wanna say, "fuk them"?

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
haha Dana you said that a while back, not sure what post it was, but that one comment was there, then your reply was right behind it