ANOTHER FUNCTION SHUT DOWN!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 25, 2006
AS USUAL THE POLICE IN ALAMEDA SHUT DOWN "THE FEDERATION" VIDEO SHOOT AS THEY ALWAYS DO IN THE BAY DUE TO A CROWD OF ALMOST 2,000 PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AND DUE TO ALOT OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE OUT IN THE PUBLIC SHOWCASING THERE GUNS. AND THEN PEOPLE IN THE BAY WONDER WHY ARTIST GO TO L.A. OR NEW YORK TO SHOOT THERE VIDEO'S CAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE BAY DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT AT FUNCTIONS LIKE THAT. THIS IS WHY THE BAY CAN NEVER KEEP A BUZZ!!!

Nov 2, 2005
cookoo said:
AS USUAL THE POLICE IN ALAMEDA SHUT DOWN "THE FEDERATION" VIDEO SHOOT AS THEY ALWAYS DO IN THE BAY DUE TO A CROWD OF ALMOST 2,000 PEOPLE WHO SHOWED UP AND DUE TO ALOT OF INDIVIDUALS WHO WERE OUT IN THE PUBLIC SHOWCASING THERE GUNS. AND THEN PEOPLE IN THE BAY WONDER WHY ARTIST GO TO L.A. OR NEW YORK TO SHOOT THERE VIDEO'S CAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE IN THE BAY DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT AT FUNCTIONS LIKE THAT. THIS IS WHY THE BAY CAN NEVER KEEP A BUZZ!!!

Why would people bring their guns to a damn video shot?!!? Especially if they do not have a permit or license for that gun...
That fukn sux...damn

Apr 29, 2006
killameda yeeeeeee. damn i wish i was back at my grandpas there so i coulda peeped it. where were they filming at there? alameda police are pretty chill too. they know they look hella good cuz the homicides arent like they are in their twin city, oakland.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Gay Is Me! said:
am i the only person to call you a fake ass norte? on this forum
you half-man half-woman trisexual patron of the west hollywood bar scene, one can only be considered a "fake ass norte" if i went around on here calling people scraps, when in reality, you just pulled that lame excuse for an insult out of your ass much like the many penises that you have been in contact with, and ran with it.

so yes, you ARE the only one to call me a "fake ass norte"

contemplate suicide.

::

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
CaliCaliente said:
Why would people bring their guns to a damn video shot?!!? Especially if they do not have a permit or license for that gun...
That fukn sux...damn

lol @ the thought of niggas really havin permits for the taps, c'mon now.

to those who were there.. how long did they film before it go wrapped up?

Nov 2, 2005
Im just sayn meelo...as dumb as the question may of been...is as dumb as those dudez gotta be for bringing they shit out without having one...

Thats just givin a yup a reason to say somethin to them...Hella dumb IMO...