another eminem/techn9ne thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
Fo REAL!!!! I think Twista would of came sicc on Welcome To The Midwest! Its his half tempo and his style of song(MIDWEST) Duh! Traxter song was a banger too but the whole album is fire in my opinion. Source should of gave it 5 mics. (FAGGOTS)

Aug 23, 2002
I think Delima as was said before did an amazing job just as good if not better than eminem could have done. I have respect for eminem but delima can come hard with it. The song is great people should just be pleased he put the song on there without em being on it all in all i give the song 12 on a scale of 1 - 10

Sep 26, 2002
nnutthowzer said:
Fo REAL!!!! I think Twista would of came sicc on Welcome To The Midwest! Its his half tempo and his style of song(MIDWEST) Duh! Traxter song was a banger too but the whole album is fire in my opinion. Source should of gave it 5 mics. (FAGGOTS)
i was watching bits of Beef II the other day and they were talking about how they have the music reviewer guy who gets a CD and then they make copies and have this roundtable discussion on the album and that conversation influences the number of mics they give. i dont know if they still do it like that... but it seems like the dude who wrote the review woulda at least given it 4 mics himself... i mean the review is nothing but positive... i just think there were just some "HATERS" in the round table.

all speculation tho

Jun 29, 2005
in10city_131x said:
i was watching bits of Beef II the other day and they were talking about how they have the music reviewer guy who gets a CD and then they make copies and have this roundtable discussion on the album and that conversation influences the number of mics they give. i dont know if they still do it like that... but it seems like the dude who wrote the review woulda at least given it 4 mics himself... i mean the review is nothing but positive... i just think there were just some "HATERS" in the round table.

all speculation tho
That's real! After I read the review (which was a 4-5 mic description!) which was totally positive and see the lower rating I was disappointed! its all gravy tho. He still got 3 pages in The Source issue!