another eminem/techn9ne thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2005
Tech said that he could have gotten eminem and twista on ER if he waited 3 months, so im wondering if anyone knows if hes tried to get him for the next album recently. and ill post again in january, just in case something pops up.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
All that stopped Twist from being on there was the fact they didn't have the ProTools of the verse in time, that, and since Krizz did a hell of a job with his verse too. :)

As for Eminem? Can't say I really care... last time it was 8 Mile, this time it's Proof's Death and his Divorce. What's the next excuse...?

Nov 7, 2006
i think eminem's excuse is a good one but why did he go and produce alot of ppl's shit like akon and all them and he did verses wit akon and 50 so who knows and who cares. i like my world the way it is, woulda been better if em was on there but oh well. and i personally think welcome to the midwest wouldnt of been betta wit twista on it, i love krizz's verse and i dont think he would top it

Oct 18, 2006
My World is amazing as it is. I think Dalima absolutely killed his verse, and I honestly think he topped anything Em could have brought. The only downside is that having Em and Twist's names on the album probably would have got ER a little more exposure and a few more copies sold. That's it. Both songs are amazing just how they are.

Nov 7, 2006
it will only get shut down if ppl start hatin, like if juggalos come and say fuck em for no reason. if we speak our mind in a possitive way then i dont think it will get closed

Jun 8, 2004
I wouldn't trade dalima's verse for an Em verse but it would of been nice if an Em verse got added on. And although Em hasn't done much lately, the buzz going on for the Re Up album has sett the stage for his big comeback. It would of made good timing with ER.

May 13, 2004
I like Em and he has done some really good ish but I dont think he would have been good on My World. Now that I have heard it over and over If you took out Dalema and stuck Em in there it would not fit. We all know Techs style and Brotha Lynch is like Techs style kinda dark but gangsta and Eminem is just crazy not dark I think Dalema killed it on the track as well as Tech and Brotha Lynch I dont think I would have it any other way.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
KrazeeRDM said:
it will only get shut down if ppl start hatin, like if juggalos come and say fuck em for no reason. if we speak our mind in a possitive way then i dont think it will get closed

what you dont understand is by that juggalo statement...that you could have just caused the thread to be shut down...it could cause hating to come upon....as opposed to you just sealing your lips on the juggalo comment.

Oct 20, 2003
KrazeeRDM said:
FUCK M&M HOW FUCKING DARE YOU THINK ALL WE GONNA DO IS HATE , ...................................................................................................................LOL, I'm just playin. my real comment is below.

i am curious to know what emenim would have brought to the table and i agree he would have sold more albums, but fuck it. i'm thoroughly impressed with dalima.....i think i'll give "the gilhead structure" a listen now that i know that fool can flow. bang was a great song as well.

Sep 26, 2002
rmillerpacers31 said:
Twista would have been tight added on, but I don't care too much for Eminem, I don't think his flow would have fit in right.
i wish they woulda gotten a beat like "amitty ville" and had tech and em on it

i think tech woulda ripped that shit apart, as well as em