Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Yeah the Evo is legit. I got used to the battery life on the Droid 1 but luckily the Droid X is way better. I still think the tradeoff is worth it. Android phones are just great at connectivity and entertainment.

Did you root yours Dutch?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
theres video out which mirrors everything on your display. DLNA just shares conent and if im not mistaken drm protected content won't be shared like blockbuster movies etc.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
yeah but out of the box is a different story, the average user doesn't know how to do what we do. A low voltage kernal always helps. It also depends on syncing as well as frequency of updating widgets etc.

Oct 23, 2009
theres video out which mirrors everything on your display. DLNA just shares conent and if im not mistaken drm protected content won't be shared like blockbuster movies etc.
I was reading about that blockbuster app and it sucks. You gotta download the whole movie before you can play it and root people have not been able to use the HDMI out to show it on a tv yet.

It should be setup like the Netflix app in the App Store which lets you stream it, which should be available to the Android Market soon. :siccness:

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
@LikWid root my huh??? what are you talking about?? lace me ol' wise 1!!!!!!!!
ahh man you need to do this! Gives you ability to do shit like free wireless tethering to use your phones connection as a modem without paying extra as well as the ability to do other enhancements through custom roms which are like hacked/optimized versions of the phones operating system.

Root the HTC EVO