Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
^^i actually just updated my rom and it fixed the problem, but thanks for your help. i guess my rom has OTA updates that addressed the problem...i ran a search at droidforums.net.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
I fucked with the Samsung Facinate, the display is fucking incredible. It's thing as fuck and the display is a bit smaller than the X at 4inches. I might upgrade my other line and cop this shit and slang the X lmfao.

Aug 16, 2003
Im getting a Fascinate as a SME device from work. I'll get to lug it around for a few days. If its like the other droids im sure I'll like it, but if there all running 2.2 froyo then there wont be a lot of difference from one phone to the next (other then some hardware)

I dont mind there being a few droids to pick from, but if there all the same phone then whats the point of having more then one?

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Im getting a Fascinate as a SME device from work. I'll get to lug it around for a few days. If its like the other droids im sure I'll like it, but if there all running 2.2 froyo then there wont be a lot of difference from one phone to the next (other then some hardware)

I dont mind there being a few droids to pick from, but if there all the same phone then whats the point of having more then one?
it has a samsung esque interface which is pretty much different types of icons and the full menu scrolls laterally. I love the X but the display and form factor on the Fascinate are really impressive. I put Launcher pro on it first thing with beautiful widgets.

Aug 16, 2003
Does it have the HDMI output?

=edit=

Why does this phone only have a 5 mega pixel camera?

And did Samsung finally change to Sony to get there screens so there wont be a back log on this model? (like the incredible)

Jul 4, 2009
Does it have the HDMI output?

=edit=

Why does this phone only have a 5 mega pixel camera?

And did Samsung finally change to Sony to get there screens so there wont be a back log on this model? (like the incredible)
Well do the other galaxy S phones have an HDMI output? that will lead to your answer cause theyre all the same phones pretty much except the Epic has a keyboard

Oct 23, 2009
Anybody fuck with bluetooth headsets? I've been looking at Jawbones and BlueAnt but I haven't really used any in the past cuz I don't care for them but I kinda need one now. Any recommendations?