Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 8, 2008
samsung galaxy s2 vs. evo 3d

so im thinkin of gettin one or the other but dont know which is better, ive checked reviews and the galaxy s2 keeps coming out on top..
does any sicc bruhgoon have a galaxy s2 or know anything about them..?

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

so im thinkin of gettin one or the other but dont know which is better, ive checked reviews and the galaxy s2 keeps coming out on top..
i chose the epic 4g over the evo and im very happy with it, i still aint rooted it cuz iono how but if i hadda choose id take galaxy s2 over evo 3d

Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia

i got the galaxy s2 its the shit. super fast and i can get 2 days battery pretty easily with average usage

Apr 13, 2006

I just got the the galaxy s2 couple days ago. So far so good. I owned the regular evo which I'm sure is damn nearly the same as the 3d besides the camera and I'll tell you....the galaxy s2 is such a dope phone. Best phone I've owned. Highly recommended.

Feb 14, 2004
So far I like this cellphone. But I don't like that the Charge doesn't have the LED notification option. I work in a nightclub and rely on that LED to show I have a message. Now I have to constantly wake the cellphone to see if I have messages and/or calls and what not. Oh well. Only a matter of time until I have the Bionic.

Aug 31, 2006
So far I like this cellphone. But I don't like that the Charge doesn't have the LED notification option. I work in a nightclub and rely on that LED to show I have a message. Now I have to constantly wake the cellphone to see if I have messages and/or calls and what not. Oh well. Only a matter of time until I have the Bionic.
search the market for noLED, its an app that will light up the screen with a icon, notifying you when you get a message.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I'm curious on the battery life of the Bionic before I switch. I really love the battery life on my droid x... and would rather keep it then switch. Maybe going to the droid x2 is my logical switch. I been liking moto droids lately.

or I could jump ship for the iphone5 haha

Feb 14, 2004
search the market for noLED, its an app that will light up the screen with a icon, notifying you when you get a message.
Yeah I was reading up on that noLED after I posted that lol

One thing's for sure, this cellphone isn't for me. It's just not my cup of tea. I think I'm just really used to Motorola's setup.

Oh yeah, my internet keeps cutting out, too. I'll be browsing the web, and next thing you know it'll say I don't have connection or some shit like that. I don't know why it's doing this. But it's getting annoying. I never had this problem with my Droid 1 and/or Droid X.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
I just got the the galaxy s2 couple days ago. So far so good. I owned the regular evo which I'm sure is damn nearly the same as the 3d besides the camera and I'll tell you....the galaxy s2 is such a dope phone. Best phone I've owned. Highly recommended.
so how is the galaxys2? you like it or wanna trade it in and get the new iphone? im trying to figure out if i should get the iphone or something else on at&t