Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2008
Gold Coast, Australia
just upgraded the galaxy s2 for only 5 bucks a month extra on my current plan. i thought my original galaxy s was fast after i flashed a new rom but this shit is hella fast stock with all the bloatware. should be a beast when i put a decent rom on it.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
finally made my way into the android world. picked up the samsung galaxy prevail. perfect for what i want and only paying 45 dollars a month, soon to be 40. ahhhh boost!

planning on rooting it soon but i'm already set with the basics like advanced task killer, pandora, opera mini, tweetcast, flashlight, barcode reader, a couple games.

any recommendations for must needed apps or important setting changes (besides the obvious)?

Feb 14, 2004
So the Droid X finally went tiddies up. Now I'm back to the Droid 1(my backup for over a year now), and it fucking sucks. I can't wait to get a new cell phone. Just don't know what to get. Charge or Bionic. The obvious choice would be the Bionic. But we'll see.

Feb 14, 2004
I just got a phat ass pay check from work, so I figured I'd buy a cellphone. I went on eBay and found a Droid Charge for $290. It has a good ESN, and is in perfact condition. I can't wait until I get it in the mail. Better be flawless or I'll be pissed lol Next month I should be getting a big check from my tribe, so that's when I'll get the Bionic.

Aug 16, 2003
Ive had my Droid Bionic and I have to say its probably my favorite phone ever.

I knew this phone was the truth when I was streaming a WWE payperview from siccness on my phone. The best thing about my phone so far is that it hasnt glitched on me at all yet.

Ive had Droids since they 1st came out and all of them have done something strange or crazy in the 1st 2 weeks of having it and so far this one hasnt done anything wrong. I wish the battery was a little better but I can work with it. I dont live in a 4G area but when I jump on WIFI I can see the potential of the phones internet speeds. My Netflix looks great and so far all of my streaming apps havent seemed to lag or slow down.

I think Motorola may have found a winner with this one.