Android phone discussion

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2004
I know the last Android OS update was awhile ago, but my Droid X has been hella buggy since then.

The main problem I've had is sometimes the sliders to unlock the phone/control ring mode completely disappear and I have to reboot it.

Another problem, is that is will just randomly reboot itself.

Anyone else have any problems since the update?
Same shit is happening with my Droid X. I don't know if I want to hard reset it, though. I might just put up with it until I get a new cell, whenever that is...

Aug 16, 2003
on my way

edit: give me some links
In most android phones in the privacy setting in your phone. It should say factory data reset. It can also be in the memory settings under and should be listed the same way.

Before you reset make sure you know your current Gmail account info. That way when you resign up you'll get your apps and phone contacts back.

Speak of or resets...my Droid X 2 just updated to 2.3.3 tonight. Hopefully it takes care of some of the minor issues my phones been having lately. I will say that if feels a little more responsive and faster then it was before.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
ive had my epic for a few months now, still havent really had any problems except for when i changed some settings when i 1st got it, i did a hard reset back then and its worked pretty flawlessly now for a minute, still aint rooted it tho

Jan 18, 2006
Anyone know of the best deals on phones right now with Verizon? I could get a new phone right now but am not in a rush especially if theres better phones coming out in the next couple months

Aug 16, 2003
Anyone know of the best deals on phones right now with Verizon? I could get a new phone right now but am not in a rush especially if theres better phones coming out in the next couple months
The deal prices are gonna depend on your contract. One of the better deals is on the Droid 3. but with new phones dropping soon I would say its a little better to wait.

Jan 18, 2006
The deal prices are gonna depend on your contract. One of the better deals is on the Droid 3. but with new phones dropping soon I would say its a little better to wait.
props, heard there's some really good phones coming out soon. I'm on the older contracts and would most likely have to do the 2 year thing. I get like a15% discount through my job also. Most likely gonna wait but if can get a good phone for next to nothing I definitely will bite