Andre Nickatina - WGz with the BBz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
I can respect whoever feels this song. I couldn't get into Daquiri Factory til I was riding hope drunk, high, and paranoid, from a Trina concert back in the day. Then all of a sudden that shit hit me lmao. I'mma revisit the track a few times as my environment (physical and mental) changes throughout the summer.
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT....THATS HOW NICKATINA DOES IT.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
this album deserves to be free, because nobody should pay for this crap.

download it here
THE NEW EP IS GARBAGE WORST PROJECT HE'S EVER HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH
ok so after my initial response and reading some of the hate Nicky was garnering from others i had to dl and peep the EP......

I DO have a problem with this EP as it is trash and like D @dzellian said, the worst project Nickatina has ever had anything to do with. WGz with BBz is the best song on there, and that isn't saying much....ill have to chalk it up to this being some sort of gimmick album because I won't play any of these horrific tracks in my car or anyone elses....with the exception of WGz with BBz and even that's questionable now....

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
I can respect whoever feels this song. I couldn't get into Daquiri Factory til I was riding hope drunk, high, and paranoid, from a Trina concert back in the day. Then all of a sudden that shit hit me lmao. I'mma revisit the track a few times as my environment (physical and mental) changes throughout the summer.
lol so you condition yourself to like his shitty music because he dropped 3 tight albums in the mid 90's? dude is a fucking wierdo, and a embarrassment to our scene period.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
lol so you condition yourself to like his shitty music because he dropped 3 tight albums in the mid 90's? dude is a fucking wierdo, and a embarrassment to our scene period.
slow down there player. Nickatina has dropped numerous dope projects in the 90's and 2000's and has had a bunch of slaps post 2010. This new EP i cannot cosign at all tho. No way a legend like him could ever be considered an embarrassment to our scene tho, for real.

Props: e$c and e$c

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
slow down there player. Nickatina has dropped numerous dope projects in the 90's and 2000's and has had a bunch of slaps post 2010. This new EP i cannot cosign at all tho. No way a legend like him could ever be considered an embarrassment to our scene tho, for real.
Be real, his shit is fucking "weird" and has been since 96-97, If I was sent to somewhere like New York, and could bring some bay artist with me to prove we got heat, last type of shit Id want is some fucking weird ass nickatina shit, with him meowing on records, and talking about unicorns and shit.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
Be real, his shit is fucking "weird" and has been since 96-97, If I was sent to somewhere like New York, and could bring some bay artist with me to prove we got heat, last type of shit Id want is some fucking weird ass nickatina shit, with him meowing on records, and talking about unicorns and shit.
i can respect your opinion but naw i cannot agree with u breh. He aint weird his music is dope and his persona on the mic is a bit different. Granted i do believe he is getting worse and it might be time to hang it up, but only time tells.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002

i mean this came out last year or 2 years ago and id slap this in any city, any state, any country.

Jun 5, 2004
I used to bump alot of nickatina, and i still like nickatina, but YES that nigga is wierd...

Half of his raps didnt make any sense

His shit was "Easy mac and macaroni no bolonga, popeyes beans and rice nothin nice, bust a ballerinna nickatina, tell me where yo sista liiiive... The cola of a snicker is the cola of mah face! Spinarooni ima tornado crack rock like baby cradle'll -CHEWY!- and my face is full of bear shit"